home runs

Soda's pov

Pony and i walked downstairs. When i saw steve i started to feel butterflies in my stomache. Boy did he look nice. "Me and pony are goin to a baseball game, if anyones interested" they  all shook their heads no. "Looks like its just you and me kiddo" in some ways i was glad. Pony and i don't really hang out so much anymore.

I mean its kinda hard with him living in new york, and me living in tulsa. And we only had a few more days to spend time together before me, darry, steve and two-bit go home. The four of us have work back home. Dally has his job here in new york. And pony and johnny start the new school year at the end of the month.

Pony and i caught the subway to yankee stadium. We  bought our tickets and found our seats. We were havin a real great time. "So you and steve huh" pony asked all of a sudden. "Well guess we'll have to see how tonight goes "i reply.

After the game we caught yhe subway back home. Dally was on the train home from work. As soon as he spotted us on there he took pony straight in his arms. Pony sat on his lap the rest of the trip. It was only avtwenty minute ride from our stop.

I really admired the way dal and pony were with each other. They had been together for  almost two years. But sometimes it seemed like they had only just got together, they had so much love for each other. I actually felt a little jelous, but at the same time i was so happy my little brother had that kind of love.

We reached our stop, and walked home. Pony and dsl held hands the whole way. "So what were you two doing on the train anyway" dal asked. "I took soda to a yankees game". Pony answered him.

We walked in the door. Darry wascreading a news paper, johnny was watching tv and steve and two-bit were playing a game of cards. "How was the game" they all ask. "Amazing" i tell them. "I never realised how big the stadium actually was til we got inside".

Steve's pov

When soda entered the room,my heart almost skipped a beat. "So are we alk still on for tonight" i ask looking at soda. "You bet" he says back. The four of us headed upstairs to change. I didn't want to say anything to soda, but while he was out i went and bought a new shirt just for our date.

I wanted to make an impression. I really want this date to go well.

Dal's pov

I turned on the shower and started to undress. "So where are we all going tonight babe?" Pony asks. "I'm not sure yet baby, how do you feel about going dancing?" I suggest "now get in here" i demand as i step intonthe shower. It doesn't take long for pony to undress and join me.

"I want you all to myself right now" i lift him up and wrap his legs around my waiste. I press him up against the shower wall and start sucking his neck. "Hey dal, where will you be takin........ sorry guys" "didn't you lock the bedroom door" pony asks as we just heard soda's voice yell something. "I thought you did" i say.

"Now where were we?" I go back to sucking pony's neck as my shaft slips inside him, i start to pound him hard til i fill him up. He explodes all over my stomache.

Soda's pov

Well that was something i didn't expect. I went to ask dal and pony where we were going, so i new just what to wear. But when i heard those sounds coming from there bathroom, i quickly left. I just hope its not too awkward tonight.

I decided to just go with a decent pair of jeans and a nice shirt. I put on some cologne and headed downstairs. A few minutes later steve came down. "So you sure you wanna do this?" I ask. "Yeah, why wouldn't i" he responds. Dal and pony come downstairs. Dal was giving po y a piggy back, and pony had his arms wrapped around dallas.

"Ready to go boys" dal asks. "Yep, so where too?" I ask.  "Pony and i are taking you two out for some dinner and dancing"  we head out and hale a cab.

Pony's pov

So the four of us hop into a cab. Dal hops in front so he can tell the driver where to go while me, soda and steve hop in the back. Soda sits in the middle. We pull in front if some restaurant,  called Gino's. It not too fancy, but definitely more fancy then the dingo.

A waiter shows us to our table, and seats us. He hands us all menu's and asks us what we'd like to drink. Oda and i get pepsi cause i'm under age and soda doesnt drink. While steve and dal each get beer.

Before we order, dal checks everything on the menu. He calls the water over to us. "Can you tell me if any of these foods have origano or kayene pepper?" Turns out most of the food on the menu has origano. I guess bein an italian restaurant you kind of have to expect. I end up ordering a salad and some fries.

Soda's pov

"Gee dal, you really do take care of my kid brother don't ya" i say admiring the way they were together.  Steve was a little quiet, so i tried to make conversation. "So dal, how did you finally get pony to go out with you?" I asked all interested like.

"Well , you all know how much pony hated the beatles" "don't we all" i say, causing steve to smile. "Ok" dal continues "so pony and i were hangin with johnny one saturday, you guys were workin. I had told johnny i liked pony previously, so he said i shoul ask him out. Anyway pony kept sayin no. So one day i started singin beatles songs til he agreed to go on one date with me.  And well you know, the rest is history"