Chapter 5*finally!!were at korea!!*

(HANNAH'S POV)
So i woke up at the time of 5:00 and i can feel someone's head is on top of me,it was suga,i blushed a little,some of the members are awake,woow they must have been so hard work, especially suga beacause he works on the lyrics,the organization and composing some songs,so it's the best way that suga needs to rest a little longer.
.
.
.
.
After hours of waiting, we finally headed to korea for just 2 more minutes.

Pilot:This is your captain speaking we are landing to korea for ome minute.
Hannah:OMG I CAN'T WAIIIT!
Suga:I hope you enjoy the view here at korea
Hannah I hope so(smiles).

We landed safely we get our bags and go straight to the outside of the plane.When i get out of the plane,the korean air is good and refreshing.
(Time skipeu)
We go headed to the van safely and go to the bts dorm.When we arrived at the dorm it was huge as i expected

Suga:Let's go?
Hannah:Let's do this!

We open the door it was beautiful,i jumped in excitement.I want to see the music room and the practice room,so i ask j-hope.

Hannah:Oppa,where is the practice room?
J-hope:Why?
Hannah:I want to dance later.
J-hope:Straight ahead and go left,and you can see the room.
Hannah:Thanks oppa(smiles).

I quickly go to the practice room leaving the boys there,beacause i want to see the room in real life and i want to dance.

(SUGA'S POV)
I watch hannah leaving the group,i'm so curious where is she going?

Suga:Hobi,where is she going?
J-hope:To the practice room.
Suga:Oh....
J-hope:I think that she loves dancing to me.
Suga:Is she good at sports?
J-hope:Don't know hyung.

(HANNAH'S POV)
I enter the room,god it's so big!!,i change my outfit first like this:

(HANNAH'S POV)I enter the room,god it's so big!!,i change my outfit first like this:

And my hairstyle like this:

I wonder where the music been playing?i found a big table with computers and more cables,i think that's where the music starts

I wonder where the music been playing?i found a big table with computers and more cables,i think that's where the music starts.So i pick a bts song,so what i pick is "boy meets evil" by j-hope.I quickly go to my position aaaand....the music starts.I dance gracefully,step by step and focusing the dance.

The music stops,i did'nt finish the dance,i was so angry,WHO STOP THE MUSIC!!!????I turn around to face that person,my eyes winded,it was....

Hannah:Jimin?
Jimin:Your moves are great.You copy the dances moves of j-hope hyung.
Hannah:Thanks.Can you please turn back the music?
Jimin:But what if i don't want to?
Hannah:Then you're gonna be punish oppa,YAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

I ran into him and jump amd landed into his back and try to tickle him he laugh really really hard until we fell over,he is on top of me and i blushed really reeeeed.

Jimin:Uuummmm................
Hannah:Can you move aside.......please?
Jimin:Oh....sorry.
Hannah:I'll gonna come back later.
Jimin:Yeah......sure.

(JIMIN'S POV)
Why am i like this.I'm not her bias or maybe i'm her bias wrecker,uuugh let's just wait and chill.Why is my heart beating sooo fast.Am i........

Falling in love with her?
_________
OH MY GOD!!!HOW WAS CHAPTER 5?CAN'T WAIT FOR CHAPTER 6 GUYS!!LOOOOVE YOOOOOOUU!!!💟💟💟💟💟💟