»2«

Chapter 2
I woke up quite early for me, because around 9.00. I barely opened my eyes, and before me I saw my friend's grinning face. I was frightened, screamed, and fell out of bed. You can laugh, as Chase did, but such views just after waking do not affect a man well.
- You could close Chase and pack me - I said in a slightly outraged tone.
My stupid friend kept laughing, took a bag from under the bed and started throwing stuff at her.
After the weekend at the hospital, I finally return home.
- What's so funny about you? I asked, tilting my head.
The boy immediately stopped laughing and looked at me with serious eyes.
- Repeat this.
-Chasie, Chasie, Chas ...
I did not finish up because Chase threw himself at me and started tickling me all over.
- Chase ... - I tried to stop him unsuccessfully.
- What Steph? Would you like to apologize to me? asked the boy with a demonic smile on his face, and I already knew that he would not stop until I apologized to him.
- No, I'm not going to apologize to you - I wanted to admit to him a little.
Chase cocked his head and raised an eyebrow.
- All right - he smiled coyly, then began to tickle me.
Together we fell off the bed and rolled on the floor like little children. Probably it would take even longer if not for the fact that dr. Alice. She looked at us like five-year-olds who scraped and smiled.
- I see that the humor has improved - she said - you've got what it takes when you take it.
The woman gave me a note with the medication.
- I'll see you in two weeks Stephanie - Dr. Alice handed me a hand.
- Goodbye Alice - I responded with a warm smile to the woman.
The doctor came out and Chase came up to me with my bag on my shoulder.
- What are we going back home?
- I did not dream of anything else - I said.
After a moment, we went out of the hospital arm to the boy's car.