love scars a selfharm love story chapter 7

-------------Spencer------------

"WHY WHY WHY THE HELL WOULD HE DO THAT TO ME" I screamed in the car driving home. I cannot believe it he said he loved me NO he didn't mean it no one does. Tears fall down my face as I'm driving. I park in the driveway and go into the house I lock myself in there I see the extra razor near the sink I remember I gave all my razors to him expect this one. I cut everywhere my legs,thighs,arms,and stomach. I then hear pounding on the door "baby come out please!! it was an accident she kissed me!!" he yelled I didn't believe him I just kept sobbing and sobbing "we can make this better I love you please baby!!!" every time he called me baby I cried harder and harder. I had the courage to finally come out I didn't even put my clothes back on he saw my scars. I left a whole lot of blood on the bathroom floor and a trail of blood leading from the bathroom to our room I went to pack still crying (I had my bra and underwear on btw) "baby...I" he tried to speak but was still speechless because what I did to myself after 7 months of not cutting "don't leave I love you" he begged "no. NO!! YOU DON'T MEAN IT" I screamed "of course I do why wouldn't I" he said "you kissed that girl that girl was Kayla I knew it you loved her more than me you are just like every guy I dated. you made me believe that you loved me that you cared then you just let me go you dropped me like a ball!!" I yelled I couldn't stand it I ran to the  kitchen and grabbed a knife "is this what you wanted Jeremiah. IS THIS WHAT YOU FUCKING WANTED!" I said pointing the knife to my stomach "no baby it's way far from what I wanted baby please n*black*

------------Jeremiah------------(short)

"Please come quick she's losing blood" I said. the ambulance came a minute later and picked her up I just kept on sobbing "why why I loved her" I whispered to myself while looking at a picture me and her had taken we have been together since 1 and a half years and I still love her

-------------------------------

hey cheesecakes im having a bad someone kik me Fearless_Angel_ the pic is my little sis and my bestie please xc

bye cheesecakes peace out