What just happened?

A/N:

Hello again guys. first of all, thank you so much for keeping the book. I'm trying to update the book as fast as I can for your enjoyment. <3 

Love you guys <3 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mate!!!!!!!!!!! 

Arieta's POV

Just as I pushed the door open I feel this sudden blast intense energy. 

hmmmm. I wonder. 

I look around class and I see a total of four new students, and all beautiful too. 

I admire all four students and I notice one of the four guys staring intensely. 

What the hell does this one want? Challenging me? This idiot thinks I'm some random pussy. Well this idiot in for a treat. 

I stare right back with the same intensity. 

I think he notices because he just scoffs and goes back to whatever he was doing. 

He's such an ass.

I turn my head indignantly  and looking back at Paul he's already pulling me to our seats. 

When did we start walking? 

Walking up to my seat I could feel Nancy's death glare at me. 

Wonder why she so mad all the time. 

Finally able to sit down I turn my head back to the front of the class to focus on whatever our tutor was saying. 

Just when I thought I was going to enjoy class again despite being sent out earlier, Nancy turns around yet again

"What do you want?" I ask her,

"I wasn't even going to talk to you hoe." she backfires. 

"Then why are you turning towards me huh?" getting a bit heated up now.

 "You're not the only one that sits behind me eh? Not everything is about you. Maybe that's why your parents left you, because you were too much of an attention seeking asshole, bastard of a child" 

*hits flashback* 

"mom?"

Why am I sitting on the ground? 

its so dark. 

"Mom?" 

I call out a bit louder but all I hear is an echo. 

"hello?"

Why is it so murky? 

I stand up to walk but as I stand up I topple over. 

What's wrong with my legs? 

I look down and all I can see is darkness. 

What's happening?

What is this? 

"Rieta? Baby are you there?"

I'm looking around for Mom and Dad. 

Where are they? why is it so dark? 

I stumble around and my hand lands on something hard yet soft. I feel its bony structure and bring it to my face in hopes of getting a good view.