It's goin' down

The fight started. The rest of the class stood at the back and cheered for Gas, Ton, Anthony and Ginny. Unfortunately, the VK's were losing and were cornered in different corners.

"Guys..." Mal started to smile. "We're rotten!" Mal looked at her friends.

"To the core!" Jay, Evie and Carlos shouted and they threw Team Tremaine on the floor.

They all stood in a line with their backs to the class and smiled. Mal and Jay held hands. Evie held Jays and Mal grabbed Carlos'. Ginny, Gas, Ton and Anthony ran towards them but the VK's kicked them down. They howled like wolves and started beating the living life out of Anthony, Gas, Ginny and Ton. Team Tremaine crawled away but Lady Tremaine stepped forward.

"Impressive but can you defeat me?" Tremaine started attacking them and she used her cane.

The class started singing. "Let's go bring it on, bring it on it's goin' down. Strength is running out, bring it on it's goin' down. Let's go bring it on, bring it on it's goin' down. Strength is running out, bring it on it's goin' down."

"Lets go, pound for pound! We're prepared to stand our ground! Put your cane up, put it up, it's going down! The VK's shouted.

As the fight progressed, with the VK's winning, it became a mashup. "Lets go bring it on, bring it on its goin' down. Let's go pound for pound, we're prepared to stand our ground."

"Lets go, make a move! Want to loose that's up to you! Give it up and do it now, if you don't it's goin' down!" Evie and Carlos shouted.

"You students make me sick!" Lady Tremaine kicked Mal into Jay and they fell down.

"Jay, swing me around." Mal took Jays hand and Jay held her leg. They stood up, Jay swung Mal around and kicked Tremaine down but she got up.

"Thanks, sweetheart." Jay and Mal almost kissed but Carlos pulled Jay away.

"Now isn't the time." Carlos grabbed the cane. Ginny, Anthony, Gas and Ton joined the fight.

"This isn't fair. Us against a woman was fair but this is cheating!" Jay punched Ginny in the face.

"You can't hit a girl!" Ginny knocked Jay down.

"More like you can't hit monsters." Carlos helped Jay up but Hinny kicked them down.

"That was a dumb thing to do, Carlos." Evie put Ginny in a headlock. "Get up and stop being lazy." Evie threw Ginny to Mal who kicked her in the stomach.

"Jay, if we did, I love you." Mal held Jays hand as she kicked Tonin the face. Evie threw him to the ground.

"Mal, I've wanted to do this ever since we started dating." Jay smiled at Mal. Evie and Carlos turned around and saw Jay kiss Mals hand.

"I thought they were going to kiss." Evie smiled and she pushed Tremaine away. Gas and Ton charged at Jay and Mal but Mal and Jay moved so the twins ran into each other.

"Mal, this is really tiring. I've never been in a fight like this before." Evie panted.

"We can do this. We can win." Mal tripped up Gas.

"If you say so." Evie kicked Gas in the thigh.

"Evie, should I pull an Uma?" Mal dodged a punch from Anthony.

"Yes. Do it." Evie helped Mal into a desk.

"Carlos, the cane!" Carlos threw the cane to Mal. Evie stood front of Mal with Carlos and Jay. "What's our names? What's our names? What's our names? Say them loooooouuuuuud!" A sudden wind appeared from Mals mouth and it knocked Team Tremaine down.

"You can't win!" Tremaine shouted as Jay kicked her to the floor. The bell rang signalling lunch.