Chapter 21 - If You're Ready

Chap 21

(Justin's POV)

Fuck, I need Fredo.

He's romantic as fuck, and Sel and him got along pretty well.

I dialed his number quickly.

"Yo?" I heard his voice.

"I need your help," I sighed. "I fucked up man.. big time." I continued.

"Oh fuck, what'd you do?" he asked.

"I told Sel that she was too much lately and she took it the wrong way.. she thinks I don't love her." My heart broke into a million if pieces , knowing I had hurt her like that.

"And?" he wants me to continue.

"She says I have to prove that I love her." I sigh. "and I do love her I just.."

"You don't know how to handle it?" He asked.

"Yeah." I sighed. I'm such an ass. "I know exactly what to do. She even told me exactly what she wanted from you." he said, I heard joy in his voice.

"Really?" I asked, hoping he'd be telling me the truth.

"Yeah, come over and I'll tell you! We'll plan it out.. only if you're ready that is..."

"Ready? What do you me-"

"You'll just see when you get here.." He sighed.

What the hell did that mean?

"Ok, bye." we both hang up and I slam my phone on the bed. "Fuck." I said to myself.

I decided if go see what Selena was up to before I left. I walked down the stairs, to see Selena curled up on the couch asleep.

I sighed to myself.

She so adorable.

"Oh what am I gonna do with you..." I shook my head and picked her up bridal style. I kissed her warm cheek and carried her to her room.

I placed her softly on the bed and her eyes fluttered open. "Justin?" She said.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I want you to know I love you.." She said, pulling me down and pressing her soft lips against mine.

" I love you too baby.. if only you'd believe me.." I sighed. "I gotta go talk to Fredo bout something. bye." I pecked her lips and ran downstairs. I got in my car and started driving to Alfredo's house.

What the hell could I not be ready for?

----------------------------------------------

Ouwhhhhh. 🙊🙈🙉

1) what could Selena want?

2) what does Justin have to be ready for?

3) will Justin be ready for whatever it is?

Vote

&

Comment!