Chapter 24 - Believe

Chap 23

(Selena's POV)
I got out of my car and walked over to him. "Hey baby." I smiled lightly. "Hey." He smiled and we hugged.
He took my hand and started leading me somewhere. "Cover your eyes." He said to me. I nodded and covered my eyes with my hands. Soon I felt his big, warm hands on my waist. he pulled my body close to him from behind and kissed my neck. "start walking." he mumbled against my neck.
I obeyed as a small moan escaped my lips. he head me as I walked and I started to smell vanilla.
My favorite.
"Justin, can I open now?" I asked groaning. "not yet baby." he let go of my waist and he kissed my cheek. then I couldn't feel his existence around me. oh I loved him so much. Too much for anyone to understand. "Open." I heard his perfect voice say.
When I opened my eyes my mouth dropped open. it was beautiful...
Candles and roses everywhere, and a blanket with a bunch of food on it. "j-Justin.. It's... this is beautiful.." I said, struggling to find words to explain it.
"Shh.. you're beautiful.." He said as he grabbed my waist and pulled me close.
I had an 'awe' moment there for a second where all I could do was look down. But when my eyes found his they were locked and I kissed him with all the passion I had. "I love you." he mumbled against my lips. "I love you too." I said, pulling away.

• • •

"So I have a question..." I heard Justin say as we walked down the shoreline holding hands. "shoot." I said, putting my head on his shoulder. "You wanted to get married?" he asked.
His question startled me. Fredo definitely told him.
"I... yes, I mean.. I love you, and I want to make sure that we'll always be together." I breathed out. Then I heard Justin sigh and he stopped walking and grabbed my other hand.
"Nothing will come between us.. married or not, I love you. You might not believe me but it's true.. I don't care what any girl looks like, she can have a Nicki Manaj ass and I wouldn't care. I love you and only you. I mean, yeah, I've looked at girls but I only love one girl and it's you. you're perfect for me. no other girl can make me feel the way you do... " He said, looking me in the eyes. "Justin..." I hugged him tightly and kissed his lips passionately.
"I believe you baby.. I always will from now on! I'm sorry I didn't believe you from the beginning and that I made you go through this. I'm sorry baby. I love you I love you I love you." I said, starting to tear up. "baby, it's fine." he smiled and then his eyes wandered up and down my body. "Did I tell you that you look beautiful tonight?" He asked. I bit my lip and shook my head.
"Well you do.. you always do." he said while licking at his lips.
I giggled and yawned lightly. damn I was tired. "come on, let's get you home." he smiled and took me to his car. "but what about my car?" I asked while my eyes began to get heavy.
"We'll get it tomorrow princess." he kissed my cheek and laid me in the back seat.
"I love you Justin. " I said suddenly on the way home. I saw a smile form on his lips.
"I love you too Selena."

----------------------------------------------

Awe, so Selena forgave Justin. Teehee. 😋♥️

Vote
&
Comment!