Chapter-1 -As Always

(Here is where I will always post her outfit for the day)

Lily's P.O.V

I wake up and take a shower. I put on my make-up and fix my hair, tightening my joints as I walk to school waving at all of my friends. When I get to my locker I grab my books. I look in my mirror and fix my hair. Adrian sneaks up behind me and drapes his arms over my shoulders.

"Do you have a pencil?"

"Yeah why?" I ask.

"Because I want to erase your past and write our future." He finishes.

I giggle at his pick up line and spin around so my arms are around his neck. He pulls me into a hug. I look up at him and peck his lips. I get out of his grasp and head to class. I see Lucifer so I slow down my pace and look for Brooklyn. When I find her I walk up to her and she raises an eyebrow

"Hey Brook." I greet her.

"Hey?" She skeptically asks. She looks into the classroom and sees Lucifer walk into the class and take his see at the back in the corner. "OH."

I shush her she giggles "I still can't believe that the most popular girl in the grade isn't happy with-" I cover her mouth.

"Not here." She nods and we walk into class.
~time skip till lunch~

Brook and I walk to our normal spot by the willow tree outside. This time I see Lucifer fly past us up to the cliff. He sits there all alone, I wish I could sit there with him. I look back to the brook and she smirks. I sigh.

"So I about your little crush on not your boyfriend." Brook teases.

"You know I follow the system. I can't date Lucifer. It's against the rules. Society won't like it" I say sadly "I have to like Adrian."

I take a deep breath and see a teardrop on my hand. I sit up afraid someone saw me having a moment.

Brook looks at me and gives me a reassuring smile.

~Time skip to the end of the day~

I walk home, daydreaming of Adrian A picture of Lucifer's smirk passes along my face and I blush wildly.

I enter my home and head upstairs. I hear mom and dad fighting downstairs and I panic.

They never fight.

I take a deep breath and walk into the bathroom. I start the warm water and strip off my clothes. I get in the shower and wash my hair gently massaging my hair. I feel like I'm crying but it's hard to tell.

I step out of the shower and dry my long gray hair. I wrap the towel around my body and treat my joints so they don't rust.

I braid my hair and look in the mirror, my eyes are slightly red and puffy. I treat that as well. I slip on my undergarments and a tank top as well as shorts. I walk downstairs and grab a cup of I crawl into the bed and pull the blankets over my head, and drift to sleep.