Sick

Mitch POV

"Baby I'm not coming to the studio today I'm sick." I croaked through the phone to Scott whom was already there.

"Oh baby you should've told me before I left. I'll be home as soon as I can to take care of you ok?"

"Ok please hurry I hate this." I said barely above a whisper into the phone.

"Ok honey I'm being summoned by Kevin so I'll come home as soon as possible." He said sparky through the phone.

"Ok I love you."

"I love you too." And with that the phone call was done.

"Ugh" I sighed at as I flopped back down on the fluffy bed.

What am I going to do until scott gets home? Die that's what I'm going to do. It's to long. I-

I was cut off from my thought when I felt like I was going to throw up, I run to the nearest toilet and bend over to lose it all. Ugh this is horrible I think to myself. I wish scott was here.

Scott's POV

How long could a studio session go on?! It feels like I've been here forever! I look down at my watch to see that only 3 minutes have passed. No this is going to take forever. I'm never gonna get home to my baby!

"Uh excuse me?" I try to tell the people working in the studio. "Could I maybe like leave? My boyfriends really sick and I need to take care for him." I say when they turn around.

" Scott you can go home as soon as your done recording the back up vocal for this specific part of this song. It should only take 20 minutes tops. We will work on the rest another day." They day and I nod.

Ok scott you can do this. 20 minutes that's it. I say to myself while walking to the microphone.

***

"Baby I'm home!" I yell running upstairs. I walk into the bathroom just to find my baby on the floor next to the toilet asleep.

"Oh honey..." I say in a whisper. I walk over to him and pick him up, I walk over to the bed and set him down covering him up in the blankets.

I go grab a trash can to put by the bed in case he has throw up and can't make it to the bathroom.

I climb into bed next to him and pull him into my chest. He instantly tries to move closer to the warmth that is now in front of him.

***

"Hnnnghh" Mitch whines as he wakes up. "Scottie you're here." He says while smiling and snuggling even closer. "I don't like being sick. It's no fun!" He exclaims.

"I know baby, but I'm here now and you're going to get better real quick. " I say reassuringly.  "What do you wanna do?"

"Watch a movie?" He asks suggestively. I nod and grab the remote. I point it toward the television and scroll through some movies and look at him each time to see if that was the one he wanted to watch.

After a while he pointed to a movie, Elf. "Baby it's not Christmas yet. Are you sure?" I ask looking confused. He nods at my remark. I push play and he starts to giggle at all the little jokes in the movie.

He starts to doze off and kiss his head before he falls asleep again. "I hope you get better baby." I say before he fall asleep.