.8

Zae

"So you saying I came back from the dead to kill you? Zae you shouldn't drink anymore".

"Chris this is not a joke I know what I saw".

"Nah you been dreaming baby girl" Chris took another bite from his burger as I sat there playing with my shake.

Coming to find out we left the party early since the cops came and crashed it. I still couldn't get over that "dream" I had, it seem so real when really none of it happen.

For some reason I kept staring at Chris as he ate. He noticed my reaction and he only ignore me as he continue to feed his face.

"That story you told me sounds like a movie I watch before, after this I'm taking you home or do you want to come back to my place"?

"I'm heading to your place, I don't think I'm ready to be alone just yet".

After We finish eating Chris left a tip on the table then grab my hand walking out the diner.

"Chill Zae it was only a dream, do I look possessed to you"? He step back so I could check him out.

"Yeah a little" I joke making him chuckle.

* * *

I was now in bed with Chris but my back was facing him. He insist that I slept in the bed with him since he wouldn't let me sleep on the couch.

"Goodnight" Chris said.

"Night" I got comfortable then closed my eyes.

Chris

I waited until I knew that Zae was fully sleep. I turn over to see she was facing my way sleeping so peacefully, I was still joke out on her little crazy dreams she was having about me.

It was kinda late and since I couldn't sleep I end up getting up leaving out my room to go for a drive, hopefully Zae stay sleep until I come back.

Getting in my car I started it up pulling out my driveway going onto the street.

Music was playing low as I cruise down the dark street with a few cars on the road.
My phone start ringing through the car making me look at the screen to see an unknown number.

Pressing the green phone I heard shuffling in the background.

"Hello"?

"Hey what you doing"?

"Driving, who dis"?

I gotta stop giving my number out to people I barely fool with.

"Really Christopher, it's me Mya".

"Oh yeah my bad".

"Mhm anyway come over I want to see you".

I could use some nookie right about now, it wouldn't hurt to get a little late night.

"Ight be there in like ten minutes".

"Okay the door will already be unlock".

Ending the call I check to see if Zae text me but didn't. I pull up to Mya house getting out the car making my way in her house.

Soon as I enter in Mya jump right on me wasting no time to get me out my clothes.

"I've been waiting for you, I need you now" she tells me.

"Let's take in the bedroom then" I tell her as I held onto her going towards her bedroom.

* * *