.13

"Get me out this shit hole now, I'm telling you he's still out there and would find me" Zae said into the camera.

Instead of taking her to jail they end up sending her to the mental hospital. Zae was telling them about Chris and how he would transform into this evil monster.

Little did Zae know she was going to see Chris soon. She start pacing the room as she start counting to ten in her head.

"Please let me out"!!! She scream as she pull at her hair.

While Zae was having a tantrum, Chris was watching her go crazy which only made him smile.

That night Zae fell asleep on the mattress that was on the floor. Chris sat across the room watching her moving around in her sleep.

"Having a bad dream"?

Zae jump from out of her sleep being face with Chris who was directly face to face with her.

"You did this to me" Zae stood to her feet backing away from Chris who kept stepping closer to her.

"Now Zae why would I do such thing to a beauty like yourself" he touch the side of her face.

"Get away from me you creep"!!!

Chris only laugh at how frustrated Zae was getting. It wasn't before long psychiatrist walk in Zae room seeing her fight the air, but really she was fighting Chris.

"You better stop before that lady put you to sleep" Chris tells her.

"I don't care I hope she see you".

The lady was watching the whole thing fold. She took out the needle slowly making her way over to Zae and stuck her in the side making Zae body slowly down and hit the bed.

"I told you to stop" Chris look down at Zae then disappear in a snap of a finger.