Chapter 7: Growing Lonely

Anna's POV

I look at my daughters portrait above the mantle. She's smiling. A big smile. Big and bright. I think about that smile. Never seeing it again. I lay in bed, cuddling with Kristoff, mourning our baby, daughter, child, our life.

I look up and kiss his nose. He kisses me back and we just lay half-asleep neither wanting to move and wake the other. We don't really even get any rest at all. We just lay embracing each other until the clock strikes six. We get dressed quickly but quietly and rush down to the dining hall. We each grab a banana and piece of toast with a canteen of water and take off looking. We shout until our voices become hoarse, we walk until our feet can't hold us up, we cry until we have no more tears, but we look until we find her.

Ella's POV

I feel relaxed up here. I talk to Olaf and keep trying convince him to go back to Arendale. He still refuses. He's not much of a threat though. I mean, he is nice company. I have someone to talk to. My parents, I start to think, have forgotten about me. I do feel sad, but on the other hand, I feel fine. I just don't want them to get hurt. I do need someone right now though. Elsa. She would know what to do, she would understand, she would help. I like to think back to the past. It makes me happy and sad at the same time. Good memories-gone forever. Good and sad. I liked to see plays when I was younger, about princesses especially. My favorite was about a young girl named Rapunzel with long, magical hair. I also like one about a brave girl named Mulan. She took her father's place and fought for him in a war. I like her. I think about how brave those people were. How stupid I am. I just ran away. I'm not brave. I'm just a young, foolish girl, who wants to be alone. People know that no one wants to be alone. Wrong. People think that no one wants to be alone. But I, on the other hand, have to be alone. I'm like a caged animal. If I go to close to Arendale, I will hurt people. But, if I travel too far, I will be lost. I am stuck here-forever.

_____________________________________________________________________

Hey, sorry, that was short, when I get three hundred reads, I will make a special chapter!?