Page 1

"Irene!!!" Ana yelled.

"Huh?" I looked up and saw Ana waving her hand in front of my face. I had forgotten I was at school, I was lost in my thought.

"You're always daydreaming, i wonder what you're always thinking about," she said as she tilted her head.

"It's nothing, really."

"Well, the bell just rang do you want me to get you lunch?"

"It's okay, I can go with you."

"Don't worry about it, I'll get your favorite and you can get the drinks from the vending machine."

I nodded my head and watched her walk through the desks and chairs and into the hall. I got up, walked down the hall to the vending machine. I saw a student with 2 of his parents. I tried to ignore looking at them but i was lowkey eavesdropping on their conversation as I was punching in the combo.

"Hara I'm telling you. You're a senior and you still haven't gotten a girlfriend," the dad said.

"Don't say that so loud it's embarassing!" the boy replied. 

"Thats why you should date Ami! It's perfect, you guys have known each other since you were in the second grade. You guys have been going to the same school. Plus, shes a celebrity. It'll make you look good," the mom replied.

"I can't!" 

"Why not?" the mother asked curiously.

"I can't becau-because"

The can from the machine dropped into the opening and made a huge thump. The boyturned around, turned back at his parents, then turned to me. As i was about to grab my drinks I felt a hand grab my arm.

He hesitated," She is my girlfriend."

 "HEH?!" I yelled in confusion. I stared at him, he was whispering please go with it. I looked at his parents, with their eyes widened and mouth open in shock.

"Hello, mr and mrs..." I paused and looked up at the boy. He whispered Yeo. "Yeo," I smiled. They looked extremely confused and forcefully smiled.

"I still have my studying to do. I'll see you later when I get home."

"But-"

"Bye!" he interrupted as he led me down the stairs into the 2nd floor.

"What the hell?" I stopped walking,

"I'm sorry. I panicked."

"I don't even know you but you're getting me involved in your personal problems."

"Please just go with it. I beg you."

"Fine, but you owe me," I demanded.

"How?"

"You have to buy me food when I desire."

"You are granted one wish and you choose to be provided with food, you're strange Irene," he said, "I'm Hara. Hara Yeo."

- - -

Hara's POV

I stopped by the bridge and admired the streetlights in front of me. The night sky and the busy streets gave me serenity. A serenity that made me forgot the present and made me forget the time. I looked at my my phone: 10:14 pm.

I thought about the situation that occurred today, with my parents and Irene. It was true, Ami is attractive and we had been best friends for so long, but it was different with her. I never had any interest in her. Of course, there would be speculations about me and Ami dating. Ami's fan base loves to create theories and spread rumors.

As I was about to plug in my earphones I overheard:

"Did you hear about the plan, to scare Irene?"

"What?! What plan"

"Apparently I heard that a group of Ami's biggest fans were going to try and scare her. They're supposed to meet Irene at Central Park. Her fans can be aggressive... but that's what she gets for messing with Hara."

(HI! I hope you enjoyed that intro. I wanted the first chapter to be short and then i'll get more into action in the following chapters. Please keep reading)