Chapter 1: Girl's POV

"Hurry up, Anastasia!" April shouted from outside of Aeropostale.

"I know! I just need one more pair!" Anastasia replied while picking up another pair of flip flops from the shelf.

After ten more minutes in the store, Anastasia finally strolled out of the store with three bags on her arm and a new pair of sunglasses placed on her head. Michaela and April just rolled their eyes and laughed.

"I think we should leave before Anastasia can buy any more shoes today." Michaela whispered to April.

She nodded as she grabbed Anastasia's arm and dragged her out of the mall with April following close behind. Michaela was the only one with a car so she had the privilege of driving the girls around.

"Michaela! Would you please keep your eyes on the road and stay off twitter?" Anastasia complained taking away her phone.

"But Liam tweeted something. I have to see it!" She argued while trying to drive straight and get her phone back at the same time.

The arguing continued until Michaela pulled into the driveway of Anastasia's house. The girls just agreed to spend the night with her to have a small slumber party like when they were young. You never get to old for slumber parties. At least these three girls think that.

"I'll grab all the bags. Just go unlock the front door." April stated as she started putting bags on her arms.

"Let me help you with that. Her shoes she bought weigh a ton! That girl just doesn't know when to stop." Michaela said as her and April burst into laughter.

"What's so funny?" Anastasia question with her head out the front door.

Laughter erupted again so much that the two girls couldn't breathe. The bags finally got taken into the living room. Instead of them all sleeping in separate rooms, Anastasia suggested that the girls take some bags into the living room for the night.

"I love that idea!" April exclaimed causing the others to put on huge smiles.

"Great! Let's get all set up! I'll get the popcorn and soda." Michaela volunteered running towards the kitchen to find snacks.

Before Michaela could make it back to the living room with the snacks, she heard a loud scream coming from Anastasia. She quickly places the snacks and drinks on the nearest counter and ran into the living room.

"What's wrong?! Are you okay, Anastasia?" Michaela questioned.

Anastasia was lying on the ground with her knees up to her chest breathing heavily. As for April, she stood above her with a pillow grasped in her hand from off the couch. Before anything else was said, April slammed the pillow into Michaela's back knocking her onto the couch.

"I gotcha!" April yelled as she ran towards the bedroom closing the door behind her before Michaela could come in after her wanting revenge.

"You've got to come out sometime, stupid!" Michaela screamed as she pounded on the door.

Out of nowhere, Anastasia snuck up behind her and grabbed her by the ankles causing her to tumble onto the floor also. Michaela tried and tried to struggle free from Anastasia's grip on her legs. Finally breaking free, Michaela ran to the couch and curled up into a ball.

"I give up! Can we just watch the movie now? Please?" She begged to the other two girls.

After Anastasia and April finally agreed to calm down, they spent three hours watching their favorite movies. Before they knew it, it was past midnight and they could barely keep their eyes open.

"I wish I could live over here. It's so much better than the life I have at my house. My parents are always arguing, and my siblings won't stop bugging me! It'd be nice to leave for a while." Michaela stated quickly, almost in the whisper.

"I know how you feel. I wish I could do the same." April sighed struggling to keep her eyelids from closing for good.

The room was silent for a second before Anastasia spoke up.

"Then why don't we? We are old enough to go out together for the weekend. I think we'd have tons of fun! What do you think?" Anastasia exclaimed with excitement in her voice.

The girls all exchanged hopeful glances towards one another.

"I'll go! It'd be so much fun and a good break from everything." Michaela shouted.

"Me too!"

"Perfect! I know this place on the beach where we can rent a condo for the weekend. Plus it's not that expensive. We should be able to split the cost for the condo." Anastasia explained to the girls as they sat listening intently to every word she said.

"What would we do without you?" April and Michaela questioned in unison.

Anastasia just laughed. The three girls hurried into Anastasia's room to determine everything for their girl's weekend. By two in the morning, the girls had concluded where they were going to stay and how long they would be staying there. Also, they had begun to pack so it wouldn't be so much in the morning when they left for the trip.

"I'm heading off to the couch to go try and get some sleep before our big day tomorrow." Michaela told Anastasia and April.

April followed Michaela into the living room to lie down where they had set up their sleeping bags earlier. Anastasia came out later after turning off all the lights.

"Good night, Michaela." April whispered.

"Good night, April." Anastasia said in a hushed voice.

"Good night, Anastasia. Everyone sleep well. Big day tomorrow." Michaela whispered.

Then silence.