Chapter 2: Boy's POV

Footsteps became faster and louder with every second. A couple screams accompanied the quickly approaching footsteps. Growing louder. And louder.

"Louis Tomlinson! I will catch you soon!" Liam threatened as he slowly caught up to his hyper friend.

"You deserved a spoon in your face! You took all my carrots! Louis sasses darting into his bedroom and slamming the door shut.

"You've got to come out sometime, Louis!"

"No, I don't!"

"You don't want all your poor carrots to be smashed, now do you?" Liam taunted.

"You wouldn't!" Louis replied with concern in his voice.

Before Louis could say anything else, Liam went into the kitchen and grabbed a couple carrots in one hand and a meat tenderizer in the other. He placed one of the carrots on the cutting board and lifted his arm to smash the carrot. Suddenly, the door to Louis's bedroom swung open, and Liam saw Louis stomp into the kitchen.

"Don't you even think about it, Payne!" Louis demanded seeing Liam's hand up in the air holding the meat tenderizer.

"Don't move an inch or I'll do it!" Liam quickly threatened raising the tenderizer even higher.

Louis didn't listen and with one more step forward Liam brought the tenderizer straight down onto the carrot. Parts of the carrot flew everywhere. The floors. The walls. Even the ceiling. A screech escaped from Louis's mouth. Liam was too busy laughing to see Louis running towards him. Just barely escaping Louis's wrath, he ran out of the kitchen at high speeds down the hallway.

"I can't believe you did that! You will pay for what you did!" Louis shouted at the top of his lungs.

Liam turned the sharp corner at the end of the hall, and Paul grabbed him around the waist and threw him over his shoulders. Louis was following close behind, and when he rounded the corner he ran right into Paul's other arm. Both boys struggled to get free, but it was no use. Paul slowly released them hoping they wouldn't run after each other again. Both Louis and Liam turned to face a very impatient Paul.

"All you lads have been called for a meeting in Simon's office. It's urgent, and I think you should get there as soon as possible." Paul stated sternly.

"Yes, sir." The boys replied in unison.

Once Paul was out of sight, Louis punched Liam in the arm then ran off quickly before he could react.

"Come on, Payno. We might as well was over there now."

The boys left their revenge for later. For now, they headed to the boss's office. Even if there was a death glare toward each other every now and then. Boys will be boys.

.

.

.

"Niall stop eating all the pizza! That's the only ammo we have left." Zayn scolded. Another handful of spaghetti was thrown across the lobby sliding down the wall after Niall quickly ducked his head to dodge it.

"Oi! Don't aim for the head!"

"There are no rules in this game," screamed Harry from across the room, pizza sauce smeared across his face.

Food fights were the guy's favorite past time when they had nothing else to do.  The only problem is that they usually got in huge trouble for it. The whole week was full of pranks back and forth amongst the boys. Before Harry could throw another banana full speed toward Zayn, Paul grabbed his hand and took away the banana.

"This all needs to stop right now! You all need to head to Simon's office right now. The other lads are already on their way. Get moving!" Paul demanded.

Zayn and Niall dropped the food that was in their hands and joined Harry as they left the lobby. The boys exchanged worried glances without a single word.

Harry finally spoke up, breaking the deafening silence. "We are so screwed..."

"I agree," agreed Zayn and Niall in unison.

.

.

.

The boys entered Simon's office and took a seat at the conference table. Each were looking at one another with confused expressions on their faces.

"Hello, boys. This isn't really how I wanted to talk to you today, but you gave me no other options. This past week has been absolutely horrifying. I know you guys are young and love to have some fun every once in a while, but there are also times to be civilized. I have talked with all your parents about this, and they all agree with me that this is for the best. For the next week, I am sending you to a condo on a beach in Florida. It will allow you to have a little fun while learning to control it."

"What?! You can't do that!' Louis ranted, full of anger.

"That's not fair!" Zayn snapped.

"What about our careers?" Liam questioned sounding extremely worried.

"It's the best for you. I am trying to help you. I will deal with everything here. Also, no one else will know you are out there so you won't get mobbed by paparazzi. I need you all to pack your stuff tonight and be ready tomorrow morning. You have a long trip. You boys are excused." Simon stated, ending his conversation with the boys.

And with that, the boys were headed to Florida for a new experience.