Authors Note

This book is dedicated to the family members and friends who believed in my ability to make a story come alive. It's because of you all, I've done and I'm doing, what I always have wanted to. Thank you to my supporting boyfriend, thank you to my high school broadcasting teacher, thank you all, for encouraging me to be the best I can be.

Below is the book summary again. I hope you all enjoy this adventure. Happy reading, and loose yourself on the page. Let reality just melt away and live a fantasy for a short time.
***
"People become scared of anything they don't understand."  That's the card that's played.  Are you game?

Mya and Dylan Stevens are a nine year old girl and seventeen year old boy with a buried past.  Ron Stevens is a loving father yet deceitful man.  Rebecca White is an inquisitive detective with a bad feeling.  Rosie Darlings is just the neighbor lady, with a secret of her own.

When a dream gone bad lands Mya into the hospital after nearly dying by the winters hands, her brother and father find out a dark truth.  Something isn't normal about the girl they both love.  What she has, everyone seems to want.   And what everyone wants, is a power far greater than anyone has come to know.  In the wrong hands, destruction will lie in their wake. 

The two worlds were never supposed to become this intertwined, but one underestimated the other, and now they have twice the evil.  Now they can't stop the manifesting problem.  While trying to save their world, they doomed them all.  And they can only blame themselves.