Turn Down😒

Kesha P.O.V

Ta'Riya-Mommy's gonna be so happy Auntie Kesha.

Kesha-Yes she is . Push your foot down.

*Ta'Riya stood up as she pushed her foot into the shoe.

Kesha-There you go little girl.

Ta'Riya-Thank you TeeTee.

*I grabbed onto her hand as she was about to leave out the room.

Kesha-Listen don't forget , it's a surprise. Mommy doesn't know okay ?

Ta'Riya-Okay Auntie.

*I kissed her forehead before she left. Tasha doesn't know that Darius has a dinner wedding planning for her tonight. She kept talking about going out , but we decided on going out later.  Mesha came knocking on my door. I smiled letting her know to come in.

Mesha- Do Talan have some wipes ?

Kesha-Yes a few is in his bag.

Mesha-I need two because MJ done messed up his bib.

Kesha-Him and Talan.

Mesha-Right.

Kesha-You know I️ was thinkin earlier , I'm so happy for Tasha.

Mesha-Me too.

Kesha-Everything her and Darius went through and they still maintain.

*Mesha looked up at me and my eyes began getting watery. She ran over to hug me .

                       Mesha P.O.V

*I knew exactly what Kesha was getting at. Mike and I have been together for a long times just as well as my sisters and my laws. All Kesha ever wanted was for someone to accept her and love her for her. I know deep down she miss Tyland because I️t shows everyday when Mike and Darius be around Tasha & I. I hugged her tight as her tears continued flowing.

                        Tasha P.O.V

*I was about to walk down stairs when I noticed Mesha and Kesha in the next room hugging eachother. I slowly approached & knocked on the door before entering. They both let eachother go & Kesha wiped her tears.

Tasha-What's going on ?

Mesha-Nothing boo, she's okay.

Tasha-No. Kesha was crying . What's wrong Kesha ?

Kesha-Stop I️t Tasha. Don't freak out. I don't need you crying and ruin your make up.

Tasha-I can always re-do I️t when I️t come to my sisters.

Kesha-We'll talk later okay ?

Tasha-Promise ?

Kesha-I promise.

*I hugged her before all three of us got our things and headed downstairs to the guys and kids.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

                            Ha'Darius P.O.V

Ta'Riya-Mommy my foot hurts.

Tasha-Take your shoe off & lemme see. What size shoe did you get her Darius ?

Ha'Darius-Babe I got her a size four like you said.

*Tasha reached in the back seat and grabbed Ta'Riya shoe.

Tasha-Babe, this a size four , I said a four in a half.

Ha'Darius-Coulda sworn you said a four though.

Tasha-Put your shoe back on and let me see where your feet at.

Ta'Riya-(Whinning)I need help mommy, I️t won't fit.

*I looked in the mirror at Riya.

Ha'Darius-Aye what I tell yo ass about that whinning ?

Tasha- Darius I'll be crying too if I can't fit into something that's not my damn size.

*I looked over at her to see she rolled her eyes before helping Riya.

Ha'Darius-Look ma!

*I grabbed her hand causing her to turn around in her seat.

Ha'Darius-I'm sorry alright .

*She sat with her arms folded.

Ha'Darius-Ma why you mad ?

Tasha-I'm not mad Darius.

Ha'Darius-Yes you are.

Tasha-Darius what did I just say ? Nobody's mad. Why are you trying to argue with me ?

Ha'Darius-Girl calm down and lose your attitude .

Ta'Riya-Mommy and Daddy stop.

Ha'Darius-Look at you got my baby listening to us.

Tasha-Whatever Darius. Just get me to where we going.

Ha'Darius-Aye nah fr , stop yo shit . Lose the attitude.

Tasha-Once again I don't have one. Matter of fact take me back to the house .

Ha'Darius-Oh fr ?

Tasha-Yes seriously.

Ha'Darius-Man look at this shit. No matter what goes on you just can't get right huh ? I'm trynna show you what I️t feel like to be loved . I'm trynna take you out to enjoy yourself. I had a whole set up for you tonight Tasha. Your family kept this a surprise even Riya but you don't appreciate shit I do for you. Your attitude be taking over shit and it's not right man. It's not fr.

*I turned the car around and headed back to the house. The others stopped and turned around with me. Mike began texting me along with Hunter. I let them knew what was going on. Once we made I️t to the house, I got Ta'Riya out and headed inside. I went up stairs to the bathroom and just stared into the mirror. Where did I ever go wrong ? Do I really want to marry this girl ?