1more day🖤

Kesha P.O.V

Talan-DADA DADA DADA DADA!

*I slammed my book onto the counter.

Kesha-THATS ENOUGH TALAN!

Talan-Ma! What wonn wi you ?

*I Laughed at my handsome little boy. I folded my book page & closed it.

Kesha-I just want your father to hurry & ......

•DING•

Kesha-I pray this is him.

*I climbed from ontop of the counter and went towards the front door. I opened it to a laughing Tyland.

Tyland-I heard him all the way out the door.

Kesha-Finally you arrive.

*I said with a giggle.

Tyland-SON!

*Talan ran towards him happily with giggles.

Talan-DADA DADA DADA!

Kesha-Here he go again.

Tyland-Leave my boy alone.

*Tyland and I have been on this Co-parenting thing for a min now. I guess he's starting to get the hang of what co-parenting is.

Tyland-Your in the wedding tomorrow ?

Kesha-Yes. You ?

Tyland-You know I can't let my boy down.

Kesha-Hahaha I know.

*Bling

*I looked over at my phone that had notified me about a message. I ran over to look at it and Issac name shot across the screen. I smiled at the message he sent. Issac was a nice guy but I couldn't picture myself with him. I was still in love with Tyland and the shit was just crazy.

Tyland-Mama little boyfriend is texting her so let us just go.

Kesha-I don't have a boyfriend goof ball.

*I placed my phone down before walking over to my Munchie. I grabbed Talan from Tyland arms and planted kisses all over his face.

Kesha-Mommy loves you.

Talan-Me too.

*I smiled as a tear slipped from my eye. Tyland noticed and pulled me into a hug.

Tyland-What you crying for girl ?

Kesha-Hmm, nothing. I'm okay.

Tyland-What's going on ? You straight ?

Kesha-..... yeah I'm okay Tyland. Just take good care of my boy.

*Tyland placed Talan onto his feet along with his bags. He grabbed me by my waist and pulled my face up to his. His lips were soft as ever before. I felt like this was my first time ever kissing him all over again. He pulled back and rubbed his thumb across my bottom lip.

Tyland-I love you alright.

*I nodded my head before he kissed my lips again.

Tyland-Do I need to stay ?

*I smiled with tears rushing down my cheek.
I just wasn't happy without him. I tried to make things work between us and I most definitely didn't won't us to go our separate ways.

Tyland-Go wash yourself up ma.

Talan-Dada, what wonn world ma-ma?

Tyland-Mama's okay. Ite!