Chapter 4: The Desicion

Last Time on Taehyung's Twin Sister

Taehyung's POV

"Taehyung can I trust you with her?" Mum asked. "What do you mean?" I asked. "You see I just got an email saying that I have to go Australia for a couple of months for research on the environment status there for a research business that I have to do for Eco.net my workplace." (I don't know if that's an actual business, If it is please let me know so I can change it.)

"So I need someone to stay with her just in case happenings like this happens, someone will be next to her. Please Taehyung can you stay with her, just for a couple of months until I get back?" she asked me. " I-I think tha......" I got cut off by a sudden voice.  "You're leaving?" we both turned around to see Y/n woken up staring right at us.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV

"You're leaving?" I asked. Taehyung and my mum both turned to me, eyes wide. "Y-You heard?" mum asked me. "Yeah I heard." I said keeping my head down. "I'm sorry honey I didn't tell you sooner, I was going to tell you after I told you that Taehyung was your brother but then you fainted. I'm sorry." She said.

"It's okay mum as long as you told me." I smiled at her showing her my box smile. "Oh! You have the box smile as well?" Taehyung shouted. "Oh yeah looks like I do." I told him. "Yay we have something in common!!!!!" He started jumping up and down clapping his hands in excitement.

"OK so Y/n I have to leave for Australia for a few months, I'm not absolutely sure for how many months though so I'm going to need you to stay with Taehyung for a bit. Is that ok?" she told me. "But why? I can just stay at home. I'm 22 now mum I can handle being alone." I explained. "I know that but you can't help yourself when you faint now can you." She said.

"Yeah I guess so." I told her. "But then how did I get here then?" I asked her. "When you didn't answer back I knew that you fainted again so I called the emergency department and asked for the ambulance." she told me. "Ohhhhh then how did he get here?" I asked pointing to Taehyung. "I called him here to stay beside you before you woke up so you wouldn't be alone. You see Y/n he can be here for you. Just please stay beside him, just for a couple of months until I come back. Please Y/n for your sake,  for me?" She said.

"OK fine I'll stay with him but just for a couple of months!" I said. "Thank you Y/n!" she said. "Oh it's already 5:00pm I have to get to the airport by 6:00pm. I'm sorry that I can't stay long but I have to go. Please take well care of her Taehyung." she said. "Of course I will. I won't let anything harm her." he said." he said. "Thank you Tae. I'll see you in a few months Y/n, love you honey." she said. "Bye mum love you too." I said and gave her one last hug and just like that she left the room.

"Ok Y/n so the doctor said you can leave now. Once we leave the hospital were going to go to your house and get your stuff and then leave to our dorm. You OK with that?" he asked me. "Yeah that's good with me, but did you just say our dorm?" I said. " Oh shit i forgot to tell mum!" he shouted. "Forgot to tell what?" I asked. "I actually live with the rest of BTS, so that means you would have to live with me and them as well, is that ok with you? " he told me. "W-What?!?" Me live with Bts??"
-----------------------------------------------------------

Hello everybody! I'm sorry that I didn't upload this chapter last week even though I promised you all that I would. Oops 😁. Also I broke another promise that Y/n would finally meet Bts. Hehehe sorry. Anyway here it is hope you enjoyed it and I'm sorry that it's a bit short. I absolutely promise that Y/n will finally meet Bts I'm sure of it.

Also can I say that this terrible book got 262 reads!!!! What?!??  Thank you all that gave this book some love. I really appreciate it and I hope you will continue this journey with me more. Bye for now!!! 👋