Chapter 9: Misunderstanding

Last Time on Taehyung's Twin Sister

"Looks like Y/n's going to have to share a room with someone. Tae it should be you, your her brother after all." Hobi said. "B-but I have too many plushies in my room, w-where would I put them?" Tae said sadly. "Well what are we supposed to do?" Yoongi exclaimed.

"There's only one way we can solve this" Jungkook said seriously. "N-no, y-you do-on't m-mean!" Hobi said in fright. Each of the boys glanced at each other in fear. "Sorry lads but this is the only way" Jungkook exclaimed. They all nodded giving each other signals that they were ready to face their fate....

----------------------

Jungkook's POV

"Rock, Paper, Scissors!!!!!" We all shouted. I had my hand in a rock position and so did Tae, Jimin and Suga. Namjoon, Jin and Hoseok all had paper so they wouldn't be sharing a room with Y/n.

"Rock, Paper, Scissors!!!!!" I landed in paper this time and saw Tae did the same. Then I glanced to Jimin and Suga and unfortunately they has scissors. "God Damn It!!!"I shouted.

"Okay JK, once more!" Tae exclaimed. In my head I prayed to Jesus. Oh lord please save this blessed soul. I have done nothing wrong of such sort please Oh lord. Rooming with Tae's sister would be a sin. I need my heart to be cleansed, please Jesus, you are my last hope.

"Rock, Paper, Scissors!!!!" Tae shouted. I brought my hand to the back of my head and threw it down into the middle. My eyes closed shut as tight as possible, only hearing the shouts and screams of my other members. Maybe I won? I slowly opened my eyes one by one and glanced at my hand to see what was the commotion.

"N-no! NOOOOOO!!!" I screamed in agony!!! I landed in a rock but Tae landed in a paper. I fell down to my knees, head in my hands not wanting to see anyone's face. "Shit, shit, shit! What am I supposed to do, after the last few incidents with Y/n I just don't trust myself with her anymore!" I thought to myself in worry.

Then I felt a small hand land upon my shoulder. "Come on Jungkook, you lost, if you could kindly show me to your room that would be great." Y/N said. "Oh crap it's actually happening!" I thought with sweat dropping down from my forehead.

"Y-yeah, s-sure, just f-follow me" I smiled, stuttering in the process. I grabbed a hold of some of her luggage and carried them to the end of the corridor where my room was.

"So here it is."

Jungkook's Room:

"Gosh why is your room so dark and gloomy?" Y/N asked

"Gosh why is your room so dark and gloomy?" Y/N asked. "Well I like it that way."I replied. I dumped her luggage on the carpeted floor, carefully not trying to break anything.

"So make yourself comfortable, If you want to wash up, the bathroom is just to your right. Just walk down the corridor when your ready, dinner will be at around 7." I said.

"Thank you." Y/N said, nodding. "Well I'll leave you to it." I nodded back and turned around to leave the room. I let out a deep breath as soon as I left the room. "Finally, I was dying in there!" I thought.

I walked down the corridor into the living room to see most of the members playing video games and Jin hyung in the kitchen cooking dinner. But no matter where I looked Suga and Jimin weren't anywhere to be found.

"Hey hyung where's Suga and Jimin?" I asked Namjoon. "Oh yeah Yoongi went to his studio to work on something and ummmm... Jimin...... actually where did Jimin go?" Namjoon replied.

"I'll look for him." I said. I walked out of the living room and roamed around the house trying to find him. "JIMIN! JIMIN!!!" I called. He was nowhere to be found, even checked his room and he wasn't there.

I checked other members room, the pool, gaming room, all of our studios, dance practice rooms, gym, literally everything! "God Jimin where are you" I thought to myself worried. Then suddenly my eyes shot up. There's only one place I forgot to look. "Oh God! No!"

I quickly ran as fast as I could. "Jesus why does our house have to be so big!" I yelled in anger. I ran down several stairs, passed many rooms, ran past the members in the living room and came back to the very room where I first started at.

"My room" I thought to myself. I listened into the door and didn't hear anything. "Phew so if Jimin was in my room, Y/n isn't showering anymore." I twisted the doorknob open calmly.

"Hey Y/n is Jimin with yo-" I couldn't finish my sentence, to be truthful I really couldn't believe my eyes. "S-sorry, I-i'm ju-ust g-gonna leave now, so Bye" I ran out of the room as quick as I could back to the living room while shouting down the hallway. "HYUNG!!!!! THEY'RE HAVING SEX!!!!!!."

Jimin POV

I heard Jungkook yell down the hallway to the other members. "What's wrong with him" I said. I looked down to see
Y/n underneath me. "We're not having sex though, I don't understand what Jungkook's talking abou-. Wait" I said. I looked down beneath to Y/n once more. Then I finally realised what he was talking about. "Shit!" I muttered. I got off Y/n and quickly ran out of the room back into the living room.

"Jungkook, wait it's a misunderstanding! We never had se-" I stopped in my tracks when I saw all of the member staring right at me, while I glanced to Taehyung who was staring right into my soul. "What did you do Park Jimin." Tae asked with an angry tone.

"Hyung you don't understand. It was a misunderstanding. I never touched her, I swear I didn't do anything! Besides you can't believe everything Jungkook says. There's no evidence!" I exclaimed. Suddenly Tae's face softened. "Oh you're right. There's no evidence that they actually did do it. Jungkook are you sure they did it?" Tae asked him. "U-um no not really" Jungkook stuttered.

"Damn this kid, really. Sorry Jimin I shouldn't have misjudged. Anyway, Jin hyung what are we having for dinn-" He got interrupted. "Jimin where did you run off too?" Y/n asked.

All the member gasped at once. Y/n came into the living room with only a white shirt on, and I mean a MEN'S large size shirt which came up to her knees. "Shit I'm screwed" I muttered to my self. I slowly glanced back to Taehyung who now looks like he's gonna murder me any second now.

"You're dead meat Park Jimin"

                             ---------------
Hey guys, yay another update. All will be explained in the next chapter, don't worry I have everything planned 😉.

In the last chapter I asked you guys which member you wanted me to roommate with and Jungkook was the most voted member by June 5th. More interaction will come soon dont worry. A reason why I included a bit more interaction with Jimin this chapter was, because I want to Y/n to have interaction will all members, hope you understand.

Here is the evidence I took on June 5th of the amount of votes I got for each member.

Anyways see you next time! 👋