twenty-nine: just leave

[Jeon Jungkook]

I slammed the now empty glass on the wooden counter, looking down, while my hands formed into fists, This is bullshit.

Right now, I am in Yoongi's bar, getting drunk while remembering that certain girl, Moon Haru.

“You know that it cannot help, right?” I heard Yoongi said, and I just clicked my tongue, “At least I forget my problems for a moment while I'm filling myself with alcohol.” I looked at him, and edged the glass closer to him, “Fill this again.”

He looked at the glass and sighed as he filled the glass with rum, “This will be the last one, alright? You've drank so many now.”  I got the glass and drank all of it in just a few gulps.

I somehow got immuned to the bitter taste of the alcohol that it is starting to taste sweet in my tongue. “I knew it.”I said, “I know that she doesn't mean what she told me.”

Yoongi looked at me, “It has been a week already, Jungkook. She hasn't talked to you ever since. ” “That's the fucking point, hyung. ” I said, my teeth gritted, “I don't know why am I destroying myself just because I love her so much.”

“You cannot just expect someone to forgive you... Especially that you took the life of one of the most precious people in her whole life.”Yoongi said, and he sighed, “If you love her, then you should let her go. If it's not working out, then don't try to work it out. You'll just get hurt in the end.”

I just stared at him for a second, “When did you get so sentimental?”

Yoongi laughs, “It's just for today. Just let me be.” he got my glass, and placed it away from me, “On a serious note, you need to move on. Find another girl there or something. Haru made an impact in your life, and it's just the usual.. Heartaches are hard to cure, and it will take some time, but don't shut yourself out from the whole world who cares about you just because of that certain person who ignores you.”

I heard the annoying buzz of my alarm clock. I groaned, rolled over, and tried to sleep longer, but the sound just continued on ringing that it pissed me off. My head is hurting a bit because of the alcohol that I consumed last night, and this alarm just kills me.

I got up and went to slam my hand on the clock, only to realize that it's not my clock that is ringing---it's my phone. It's still 3 in the morning, and that pissed me off even more.  I looked at the caller ID, and it showed the name;

Kim Taehyung

“What does he want to talk about?”I asked no one in particular then I got the call, “What is it, hyung?”

"Kook, hurry and grab your clothes or something. ASAP. Go out of the building, I'll pass by there.”He said, and before I can even say anything, he already hung up the call.

I looked at the phone weirdly, “What's he talking about?” I asked and shrugged as I went to grab a white shirt and a pair of pants then wore them. I slipped on sneakers, and then went out of my unit, just what Taehyung told me to do so.

By the time I went out of the building, Taehyung's car just stopped right in front of me, so I entered the front seat. I closed the door, and heaved out a huge breath, “Do you know what time is it?” Taehyung fastly drove his car to who knows where