Letter 6

Dear Connor,

I actually have enough money to buy a very far seat in the concert and a meet and greet pass.

I don't know if I am going to buy a meet and greet ticket, but something is telling me I should.

So, I was walking down the streets of Los Angeles I could have sworn I saw you and the band. You didn't see me, which I'm glad you didn't. That's something I'm not ready for. Seeing you is something that needs to be prepared for.

Maybe I will buy the ticket. It will give me am opportunity to get an answer. The only thing is the concert has Austin Mahone, Shawn Mendes, and Fifth Harmony performing too. I don't want to see them. I only want to see you, Connor.

This sucks. It really does. I can't stand this anymore. All I think about is you and what you have become and why you left me. The only reason why would buy these tickets is to get an answer from you. I know what you would say if I just showed up and said "I need a fucking explanation." You would tell me "Not here." I don't know why I even bother anymore Connor.

It would help if you actually took time to write me back. This is my time. I need to buy those tickets. I need to get an answer from you.

I can't just let you and this thought go.

Bye,

Brandi.