7. Morning Kisses & Match Making

Sadie's POV

I pulled away from the kiss and blushed lightly, suddenly becoming more interested in the material I held in my hands. I played with Harry's shirt for a few more seconds before he spoke. "So, I'll--uh--see you at 7:30, then?"

I bravely snuck a look up at him. His green eyes were studying my face intently. "Might be closer to 8:00," I said, a smirk pulling at my lips.

He dropped his head in laughter, curls falling sloppily in front of his face. He carelessly pushed back the fallen curls once he'd looked up at me. "Would you really be late for your own party?"

"Oh, you know I would," I teased.

He chuckled again before speaking, "I've gotta get going Sadie. Kate wants to meet with us to talk about the tour."

I nodded, "See you tonight."

He leaned in and gave me one last kiss on the lips before leaving. "Yeah, see you."

With that he walked out of my flat, leaving me sitting on my kitchen counter wondering what had happened in the last twelve hours. I had slept cuddled up next to Harry Styles and to top it all off I had kissed him, not publicly. I had royally screwed up. If management somehow caught wind of this my entire career would be toast. I shook my head and ran a hand through my tangled hair. Damn, why did he have to be so perfect? It was unfair, really.

I hopped off the counter and finished off the reaming bacon before plopping down on my couch. I hadn't talked to my best friend in a while so I figured it was time to give her a call.

After and few rings her voice sounded through the phone, "Hello?"

"Eliza!" I yelled enthusiastically.

"You bitch! You haven't called me in over a week!" She teased.

I laughed, "Sorry, Liza. I've been really busy, that's all."

"Yeah, busy shagging Harry Styles." She laughed. "I mean, I know guys like you, but wow, Harry Styles. Why didn't you tell me?"

I shook my head and stifled a laugh, "It's not like that."

"What's it like then?" She challenged.

"I'll explain later. Just get your ass over here so we can get ready for my party. I'm shit at painting the nails on my right hand."

"Can we go shopping first? I need to buy a dress for tonight."

"Can't you just wear something you already have?"

"Not when I'm potentially meeting Niall Horan tonight."

"You're ridiculous."

"And you're no fun. I'll pick you up in half an hour."

"Ugh, fine. Bye."

"Bye."

After I hung up my phone I walked into my room and opened my closet. I put on some black jeans and a flowing v-neck top and added a long pendant necklace. I quickly did my makeup and added a few curls into my messy hair. Just as I was finishing I heard a knock on the door.

I stuff my keys and sunglasses into my purse before opening the door. Eliza immediately embraced me in a bone crushing hug.

"I can't believe you'd leave me to fend for myself for over a week," She said once she'd pulled away.

"I'm sorry! I've been busy with Harry."

"Okay," she said as she plopped down on my couch. "I know you guys record in the same studio, but how did you guys make your love connection?" She wiggled her eyebrows. "Is he good in bed? Because he looks like he'd be good in bed," She said seriously.