10.

Harry's fingers dug into my thighs as he pushed me up against the door. His lips worked ferverishly on my neck and across my jaw.

"Harry," I breathed as he ground his hips into me. I ran my hands down his arms, feeling his muscular bicepts under my fingers. I bit down on my lip as he sucked my neck harshy before running his tongue over the sore skin. I knew I'd have a conspicuous bruise in the morning.

"Where?" He asked between kisses.

"Bed," I responded without hesitation, and Harry carried me into the bedroom. He lay me down on his bed and crawled over me. He crashed his lips against mine, moving slowly and purposefully. I moved my hands up and started unbuttoning his white shirt. I pulled the fabic off his torso and ran my hands down his abdomen. Harry moaned his response to my cold hands and started to slide his big hand up my  dress.

My mind was reeling. What was happening? I hadn't done anything like this since I'd broken up with Nathan. Suddenly I froze.

"What's wrong?" Harry panted, pulling away from our kiss.

I shook my head and covered my face. "I'm sorry."

He chuckled and dipped his head causing his chocolate curls to brush against my face. He rolled off of me and pulled me into his bare chest. "Don't apologize. I'm sorry. I should have known I was moving too fast."

I shook my head traced my fingers across the tatoos on his collarbone. "No, it's not you, really. I'm just -I'm just being stupid."

"Hey," he sounded concerned, "don't ever call yourself stupid. You don't ever have to do anything you're uncomfortable with."

I hummed in response and he ran a hand through my hair.

"Let's go to sleep, yeah? You seem tired. I'll get you a shirt." Harry got out of bed and rummaged through his drawers. He tossed me his old rolling stones shirt and then pulled off his pants as he climbed into bed next to me. He turned around to give me my privacy as I stood up from the bed to drop my dress and put on the tshirt. He's such a gentleman. My cheeks were probably still pink. I was so embarassed. I just laid there like an idiot. I'm not good enough for him. Hell, I'm not good enough for anyone. What made me think that he of all people, the best man I've ever met, would want me? My own parents don't even want me.

My thoughts were interrupted by Harry's voice. "You coming to bed, babe?"

I shook my head. "Yeah," I muttered. I turned around and got back into the bed, pulling the cotton duvet over me and facing the wall.

"Hey," he chuckled, "do I smell bad or something?" He wrapped his long arms around my waist and pulled me into him.

I sighed and turned to rest my head on his bare chest.

"Are you going to tell me what has you acting like this?"

I frowned. I would much rather keep tracing the tattoos on Harry's chest than talk about my feelings.

"C'mon," he prodded.

"Honestly?" I asked quietly.

"Of course."

"I-I'm just," I sighed and Harry pulled me in closer. "I just feel a little insecure about our relationship. Like... like I'm just not good enough for you."

He sat up, pulling me with him and looking me in the eyes. "Sadie, don't ever think that. If anything you're the one that's too good for me. Why would you ever think something like that?"

I shook my head and looked down at my hands. "You're just so... so Harry and I'm just - I have nothing to offer you. You're charming and charismatic and so, so talented. I'm just... Sadie." I must have underestimated the amount of alcohol I had at the club because I was being way more honest than sober Sadie would ever dream of being. I could feel the tears begining to pool in my eyes.