Chapter One

( The winner of this One Shot goes to..uniquelyxlarry !!) Enjoy! :D                                                            (Song Choice : Born To Die - Lana Del Rey)

 ”That band was killer,” Harry sighed as they crawled into the tent for the night. It was well past two in the morning by the time they’d decided to come back. So far, Leeds was amazing. They’d already met a ton of people who supported them on the X Factor and some hilarious people. “We have to do this again next year.”

     ”Of course we are!” Louis scoffed, crawling to his side of the tent as he lit the lantern, setting it between their sleeping bags. “Let’s make it out new tradition,” Louis grinned.

      “Okay,” Harry’s heart fluttered. Louis tugged at the bottom of his shirt, pulling it over his head and throwing his shirt in a dirty pile at the end of the tent. “God, you’re so messy.”

     ”I’m allowed to be,” he smirked. “I have you to clean up after me, my dear.” He unbuttoned his pants, enjoying Harry’s eyes widen from his peripheral vision. He loved nothing more than getting Hazza worked up. 

     Louis threw his shorts in the same pile with his shirt, stretching across his sleeping bag lazily. “What’s wrong, Hazza? You’re really going to sleep in your jeans?” 

      Louis watched as Harry swallowed thickly. His hands were slightly shaky as he pulled his hoodie off, pulling his shirt halfway up his body, exposing his tanned abs. Louis admired Harry secretly, trying not to stare. 

      They had a…complicated relationship. Louis considered Harry to be his best friend in the world. From the moment they met, he felt like he’d known him forever. Since then, they’d been inseparable. However, there had always been a tension hanging over them. Harry knew Louis was bisexual, and though he’d always thought  he was straight, there was something about Louis that was so…sexy. He’d never thought that about any guys except Louis.

     Louis picked up on Harry’s fascination with him so he liked to push him a bit. Like he was doing by getting practically naked. It was all Harry had not to drool right there. 

     Harry pulled his T-shirt off quickly, shivering, though it was August. Louis bit his lip as Harry took off his shorts, adding them to the pile. He flipped over onto his stomach and grinned at Louis.

    “See something you like, Boobear?” Harry grinned cheekily. Though he hated the nickname, he had to admit it sounded nice coming from Harry.

     ”You wish, Styles.” Louis rolled to his side so he was facing Harry. For a while they just started at each other, saying nothing. Louis had the bluest eyes Harry had ever seen. He couldn’t help but get lost in them.

     Louis felt the same way with Harry’s striking emerald eyes. They were deep and inviting. Harry was so sweet, so innocent. He had nothing to hide.

     ”Hey, Lou?” Harry finally said, breaking the silence.

     ”Yeah?” Louis cleared his throat, waiting to hear what he was going to say.

     ”Why did you break up with Hannah? I thought you really liked her.” Louis tried not to stiffen at the sound of her name. “Oh, and don’t give me that bullshit about focusing on your career. I seriously want to know.”

     Hannah and Louis had dated for a long time. Louis had a really good time with her. She was a nice girl. She really was. But after he’d met Harry…he never felt the same way for Hannah as he did for Harry.