Who is this?

He was still in shock when he bumped in Henry.
-"Woah man, watch where you're going" said Henry and then realized who he bumped in. -"Oh it's you, what's wrong" he saw his blank expression and assumed something was wrong. Mike just looked at him, shrugged and continued his walk to class.
-"Come on, it's not funny. Is this some kind of joke?" Henry continues, but he didn't get an answer, so he just walked with him.
Rest of the day went by quickly with Mike being confused and Henry being worried. On their way home Henry tried again.
-"Hey man? Are you ok?"
Nothing.
-"Did something happen? You can tell me"
Mike slowly turns to him and with his blank stare told him shortly what happened.
-"I don't get it" said Henry.
"Well that makes it two of us" answered Mike feeling seemingly better.
-"Are you sure you didn't say something that could make her... do that"  he asked him carefully.
"I didn't... at least I don't think so" Mike answered looking confused again.
-"Well there is only one explanation" said Herly looking confident.
"What?"
-"You know... girl stuff" he said while fake shivering.
"What?! No..."
-"What else can it be?"
"Well, firstly... maybe she really doesn't like me"
-"Nah man, that's not it, I saw the way she's looking at you"
"All that I know is that she said she didn't want to go out with me"
They were walking in silence for a while.
"It's going to be really awkward now"
-" Yes, probably" said Henry, not even trying to comfort him.
When they reached Mike's class, Henry turned to Mike.
-"Don't worry man, maybe she changes her mind."
Mike was still in shock from what happened earlier that day.
"I mean, I was expecting to get rejected, but not like that... that was cruel..." he was sad, but he was hurt more. He could feel his whole body aching, but he was not physically hurt.
When he got home that day, his family decided it was a great time to start dining together again. Mike didn't like this idea, at least not at that moment.
"I'm going to bed early, I don't feel very well" Mike said getting up from kitchen table.
-"You look a bit pale honey, do you want me to take you to ER?" his mother was now pretty worried. Mike was not sick very often, so it must have been something serious for him to look that bad, his mother though for herself.
"No, no, I'm ok, just a bit tired, that's all" he gave her a little smile and went to his bedroom.
He was tired, so he didn't even notice when he fell a sleep.
But, few moments later, his phone started to ring violently.
He jumped from his bed to silence it, so it doesn't wake everyone up.
He looked at the number, and it didn't look familiar, but he answered anyway.
"Hello?"
Nothing.
"Hello?!"
Suddenly he started to hear heavy breathing.
"Hello? Oh come on, is this some kind of joke?"
-"Help me Charlie! They are after me...please!"
Mike almost dropped his phone when he heard this girl's voice. She was so scared.
He quickly gained some strength to answer.
"Hey, calm down. This is not Charlie, do you want me to call the police?"
- "Hurry please, I'm behind cinema, hidden..."
Her voice stopped and so did the phone call.
He immediately called the police.
-" This is police station, what's your emergency?"
He tried to explain what just happened as quickly as possible "... please hurry up!" He was now panicking. I mean you would too.
- "What is the name of the girl" officer asked.
"I don't know, I told you it was wrong number, but she sounded scared and she said she was being chased by someone"
-" Kid I think someone is playing a prank on you" officer responded calmly.
" No, no, but she was really scared, please can you go there" Mike was now sweating and his heart was ready to jump out of his chest.
- "Nah, kid, go to sleep, it's late" and he hung up on him.
Mike was just staring at his phone in disbelief.
"Oh my god, oh my... what am I gonna do..."
He was walking in circles. "I have to help her" he said out loud and ran to his sister's room.
"I need a weapon..." he started to look for his sister's knife collection.
When he found it, he grabbed one and ran outside. He didn't have much time, so he jumped in his mother's car and drove as fast as he could.
When he got there, he was frantically looking around, trying to find a girl.
"What am I even doing here? Who knows who could be chasing her... it could be police for all I know... maybe that's why she didn't tell me to call the police. Oh my god that makes sense."
He was thinking while still looking for her.
After 20 minutes of unsuccessful search, he gave up, returned to the car and waited a bit more. Why? He didn't know either. Nothing. Noone was there. So he went home. "I will try to find her tomorrow" he thought to himself as he got ot bed.