Nosebleeds and dates part 2

((Why do you guys like this so much
Stop
It's not even that good))

((Why do you guys like this so much StopIt's not even that good))

Fallacy's POV

Fallacy's POV

The door to my room opened. Thank goodness it's just Jasper.
"Hey Fall? Where did Miss Encre go?" He asked peaking from behind the door.
"Oh she just lost track of time when she went to find more plants to draw nothing serious go play or something." I told him giving him a dismissive wave.
He frowned but closed the door. My thoughts wondered back to Encre.....UGH WHY IS SHE SO CUTE!!
((A question scientists still can't figure out))
I screamed slightly into a pillow. I hope no one is wacthing I can't be so unprofessional in front of anyone.........There's another knock it's sounds softer. Most likely Suave or a maid. I placed the pillow back and opened the door looking professional. It's just Suave.
"You wanted to speak with me Lord Fallacy." Suave said in his calm voice.
"Yes I wish to take Encre out on a date. But later I wish to take her as my guest to the Vampire ball."
"If you wish to take her to the ball she'll need a dress any ideas My lord?"
A dress hmmm...... well she's french- the first thing that popped in my head was Encre in a.....french maid dress. I remember her tattooed ribs and the rip on her shirt and my perverted mind decided to combine them together. I found myself thinking about doing inappropriate things to Encre's small body in the maid dress ((*slaps Fallacy's wirst* bad (What am I doing with my life? Writing stories for yall I guess).)) I felt a snap in front of my face.
"My Lord your drooling and your nose is bleeding" Suave pulled out a small cloth and cleaned my face.
"Thank you....Suave" I said my voice full of embarrassment.
"It's no problem my lord I'll give you time to think about the dress"
"Thank you Suave please go check on Encre there was a um incident....."
"You walked in on her changing didnt you my lord"
My face flushed yellow. How did he know?
"W-what! Of course not!" I said like the liar I am.
Suave smiled and bowed
"Apologies my lord I didn't mean to offend"
"It's all right just talk to her to see if she's interested in meeting me later."
Suave nodded and left. I flopped back down on my bed the images and memories of Encre floating in my head.

Encre's POV
I'm hiding under the bed like a child. But I can't believe Fallacy saw me without my shirt! He saw my tattoos! My ribs! It's so embarrassing! I hear a knock on the door is crawl out from under my hiding spot.
"Miss Encre it's me can I come in?"
Thank goodness it's just Suave! The only other skeleton mortal here.
"Oh oui! S'il vous plâit venez." (Oh yes! Please come in.)
The door opened and Suave sat next to me on the bed
((Fallacy's gonna be jelly))
"Why where you hiding under the bed?"
Wait how did he know?
"Fallacy Il est venu dans ma chambre pendant que je retirais ma chemise, et il a vu mes côtes, c'est vraiment très embarrassant" (Fallacy came to my room while I pulled off my shirt, and he saw my ribs, it's really embarrassing)
"I see..."

What?

Why are you still here?

Are you expecting something?

Well........

I got some bad news..........

This story......

..
.
.
.

.

.

Is way to fricking popular like guys why
It's not even that good.

SIKE YOU THOUGHT THIS WAS THE END TO NOSEBLEEDS AND DATES Hah!
I'm adding more parts because I haven't up in awhile lol

Words: 619
Peace