OCs and Crushes (Splatoon)

Judd: meow! (well..today we are introducing the admin and her friends OCs. Her friends are KraKra255 and Chelsdagr8or  )
Danny: hey, I'm Danny and I belong to Chelsdagr8or  so do my sisters Pygmy and Chelsea.
Natalia: and I'm Natalia. I belong to KraKra255
Judd: MEOOOW! (I was meant to introduce you! )
Natalia: well, we did it for you, so you didn't have to bother *rolls eyes*
Judd: meow, meow, meeeow, me-OW! (Shush, octoling. I'm still wary of you so don't push my buttons )
Danny: Don't forget we need to introduce the OCs of THIS book's admin. Cmon Judd, you can start us off!
Chelsea and Pygmy: Go on Judd!
Judd: meow. Meow meow, meow. (Gladly, Danny. Thankyou for the encouragement! Now, I'm going to introduce her OC's. )
Me: *come in* I can if you want.
Judd: MEOOOW! MEOW! (No admin! Don't interfere. Come back when we have finished.)
Me: FIIIINE! *folds arms and stomps out*
Judd : *shakes head* Meow! meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeow! (So now I am going to introduce Harriet, a turf war prodigy!)
Harriet : Thanks Judd! My favourite weapon is a Splat Roller.
Judd:meow. (now we have her sisters, Aqua, Lydie and Matilda. )
Aqua: *unlocks the door and walks out* Nope!
Lydie: *turns into squid and swims through her camouflage ink*
Matilda: WHY AM I HERE?
Harriet: Because! This is admin's book!
Danny: *looks* Now where are the Inking Twins and Blake?
Blake: And I'm Blake. *smiles and brushes back hair*
Alaina: *inks turf with Splattershot Jr and swims in* *turns into humanoid* Yo! I'm Alaina! Oh..Blake..*blushes*
Olivia: *walks in* Who unlocked the door? *sees Danny and blushes* O-oh, h-hi th-there Danny.... My name is Olivia by the way.