Chapter 1: Woojin's observation

{Woojin's pov}

I know that some of our fans think that  us, wanna one, never have fights. Lmao this is honestly so not true. I mean its pretty unrealistic for a group of 11 boys to not fight and always stay peaceful and calm.  Of course we're gonna have troubles. But I'm not saying all we do is fight. I'm saying that we do have small fights here and then. Its normally Daniel hyung and Sungwoon hyung that  get into those fights but their fights are nothing serious. They get heated up very easily but they cool down as fast as they get heated up. So I'm pretty used to fights that happen in our group. But this one, I did not expect to happen at all. It was very unusual because this fight was between two of our most affectionate members, Jihoon and Guanlin.  

Basically the whole world knows that Guanlin loves  Jihoon and Jihoon loves  Guanlin back. (And not like that. In a best friend way I mean). They make it pretty obvious. While other members are super loud in our dorm (including me. I'm probably the loudest.), Jihoon and Guanlin are always in the corner talking to each other or whatever their doing. The atmosphere between them is always soft and sweet. So it was very surprising for me when I saw what was going on in the waiting room. 

The first thing I saw when I walked into  the waiting room was Guanlin sitting in the back of the room. Guanlin's face was ice cold. His facial expression was so serious and cold that I got a little scared of him. Guanlin was one of the members who were always smiling no matter what happened. So it was extra scary for him to have a ice cold serious murderous facial expression on. Getting kinda worried, I started walking toward him. But Minhyun hyung popped out of no where and stopped me. 

"What's wrong with Gua-" Minhyun hyung clasped his hands over my mouth ad shook his head sideways. I made a confused face and he pointed to Jihoon, who I didn't even notice until now.  Jihoon was sitting at the opposite side of room , glaring at Guanlin. His face was bright red and it was very obvious that he was angry. Jihoon almost looked like he was going to cry. I mouthed "What's wrong with him?" to Minhyun. Minhyun just shook his head and gestured me to follow him outside. 

Not being aware of what happened between Guanlin & Jihoon, I followed Minhyun out of the waiting room.  

"What happened?" I asked Minhyun hyung as soon as we got out of the room.

"Geez Woojin, lower your voice. They might hear us," Minhyun hyung whispered.

"Sorry. I just really want to know what happened." 

Minhyn hyung let out a sigh. 

"Well, before you got here, Guanlin and Jihoon were talking and-," Minhyun's words were cut off by our manager hyung. 

"Minhyun, we're going on stage in 3 minutes! Get ready!" Our manager shouted from the opposite side of the hallway.

"Okay we'll get ready hyung," Minhyun hyung shouted back. 

"I'll tell you later Woojin. Get ready," Minhyun tapped my back a couple of times and walked away, leaving me alone in the hallway.

Just like that, we went on stage and finished it successfully. Throughout our whole performance & schedule, Jihoon and Guanlin acted like nothing happened. I wouldn't have noticed that they fought if I hadn't seen them in the waiting room. Our schedule was now over and I ran over to Minhyun hyung as soon as we got done.

"Hyung, are you going to tell me what happened?" I asked Minhyun hyung.

"Oh that. Well-,"

-Continued in the next chapter-

-Next chapter will be in Minhyun's pov :)-