Chapter 7: What happened to us after our happiness ended?

The story is taking on Wanna one's disbandment day. 

12/31/2018 (Jihoon's point of view)

Today was our last day as Wanna one. 

I didn't really know how I felt. I wasn't feeling happy, I knew that. But I wasn't sure if I was sad, mad, disappointed, scared, or nervous. I think I felt all those things. Being in Wanna one was probably the best thing I did in my life. My life was still miserable and stressful, but I still felt happy while being in Wanna one. I was doing what I loved and wanted to do. Wanna one was basically my little happiness in my miserable life.  So I guess I was kind of sad that my happiness was ending. 

"Guys let's gather up!" Jisung hyung shouted from the living room. I slowly got up from the bed and headed out to the living room.

Daniel hyung, Jisung hyung, and Sungwoon hyung were already there. I sat down next to Daniel hyung. 

"What's this about?" I asked him.

"Don't know," Daniel shrugged, while smiling. ( I mean he's always smiling so)

Daehwi and Jinyoung came out of their room together sitting down next to me. 

Seong Wu hyung, Minhyun hyung, and Jaehwan hyung came to the living room one by one. 

"Who's missing?" Jisung hyung asked.

"Woojin and Guanlin," I answered.

"Come one guys hurry up!" SungWoon hyung yelled.

Guanlin and Woojin came out together, sitting next to Minhyun hyung. 

"What's wrong hyung?" Guanlin asked.

"Well, guys, today's our last day together and I thought it would be nice if we had like a spill-the -truth moment," Jisung hyung said.

"A what moment?" Jinyoung asked.

"A spill-the-truth-moment," Jisung said.

"What the fuck is that," Jinyoung said.

"Jinyoung! Watch your mouth!" Daniel hyung said smiling. (Again, he's always smiling)

"Oops. Sorry," Jinyoung said laughing.

"To answer Jinyoung's question, a spill-the-truth moment is where you tell each other what you always wanted to tell them but couldn't because of reasons. Got it?" Jisung hyung asked.

Everyone nodded. 

"Well, who wants to go first?" Jisung hyung asked.

"I guess I'll go first," Minhyun hyung said.

"Okay Minhyun go ahead. Who is this to?" Jisung hyung said. 

"This is to Jaehwan," Minhyun hyung turned around and looked to Jaehwan.

"Jaehwan, please. Pleasseee. When you go off as your own, after Wanna one disbands, please take a shower before sleeping," Minhyun said. 

Everyone started laughing except for Jaehwan hyung. 

"Hyung I already do that though," Jaehwan hyung said.

"Jaehwan I've been living with you in the same room for about 2 years now. You legit never take a shower unless I tell you to," Minhyun hyung said.

"Okay Okay enough. We already now Jaehwan's not clean. Anyone else?" Jisung hyung said.

"I guess I'll go  next," Daniel hyung said.

"Kay Daniel. Go ahead," Jisung hyung said.

"This is to our most wonderful leader in the world," Daniel said.

Jisung hyung smiled.

"Thank you so much hyung for guiding me through all the years we spent together. Honestly I wouldn't be here today if you weren't there for me. You're always so caring and loving. You're probably the most amazing person I've ever met. Thank you for staying with me hyung. I love you," Daniel said. 

Jisung hyung's eyes were already watery. Daniel hyung saw this and went to hug Jisung hyung. As soon as Daniel hugged him, Jisung hyung started crying. 

"Hyung stop crying," SungWoon hyung said laughing. 

Daniel hyung laughed along, wiping off Jisung hyung's tears. 

"Yea hyung. Stop crying," Daniel hyung said.

"Hfff-Let's continue-fghughh," Jisung hyung said, holding back his tears.

Basically everyone went after that except for me and Guanlin. I didn't really know what to say and I wasn't sure if I wanted to talk. Guanlin seemed awfully quite. 

"Anyone else?" Seong Wu hyung asked.

"I guess I'll go," Guanlin said. 

"Okay Lai Guanlinnnnn. Spill the truth," Seong Wu hyung asked.

Guanlin made a small smile. 

"This is to Jihoon hyung," He said.

My eyes grew wide. Guanlin hasn't said a word to me after he found that I had a sponsor.

"I'm sorry," Guanlin quietly said.

My heart started beating crazy fast.

"I thought I could erase you from my life. But I couldn't. Everything that I did always came back to you. I realized that I can't erase you from my life. I realized that I need you in my life. I realized that I still liked you. I realized that you haven't changed a bit and I'm the one who changed." He said.

I looked at him blankly.

"I'm sorry hyung. Can you forgive me and can we go back to the way we were?" Guanlin said.

My heart stopped. I froze completely. I felt my eyes watering.  

"You fucking asshole," I said. I stood up and walked over to him. I raised my fist and started lightly hitting his arm. 

"You're telling me on the last fucking day? Do you know what I went through because of you? Do you know that I was practically living in hell because you left me? Arghhhh you asshole," I yelled at him. 

Guanlin laughed.

"I'm sorry hyung. I should have known better," he said. 

"Sorry? Oh rea-" My words were cut off by Guanlin's lips. 

-Hahahahahahahan this story is terrible-

-This is probably the last chapter of this story-

-Thanks to the people who read this trashy book-

-bye y'all-