Quick authors note!

Helllllo!
It is currently November 30th right now, and partially the middle of the night. (Jk, it's only like 10:30 pm)
This chapter will be posted with the first chapter of the real book you want to read. These two chapter shall be posted some time tomorrow, I have no idea exactly when. Whenever I feel like it and when I'm free.
Now that I have ranted on about that, I am willing to let you read on about what I really needed to tell you.

Alex Russo and the Philosopher's Stone was a book I wrote when I started my writing. (Some time around 2014) and so that is why a sequel to the book Hadn't been posted earlier.
Since than, I have rewrote the book you are about to read Now many times. I have never found it to be just as good as the first book.
I feel like I can't dig as deeply into Alex's character as much anymore. She seems blank every time I write about her.
This time, hopefully she won't be.
I would like you to know, updates will be very slow, because I have a bunch of other things to balance in my life.
I'm only doing this because of the three great comments on the original book, who have been continually commenting on how they want me to make a second book, so I dedicate this book to them.

Thank you so much for your support everyone!
Started: Dec 1st 2017
Ended: -
~~~~~~~

Alex Russo is yet again going to Hogwarts for her second year of magical British learning. (Not that she needs it)
This time, she will face much more than just a look-obsessed DADA teacher or a ghost who created a stone to live forever.
With Harry, Hermione, and Ron, the golden trio, she figures out the mystery what has been yet to solve for the past fifty years.