Chapter two

Yuri's POV
I woke up tiredly wrapped securely around something. Wait what?!?! I blushed hard red when I thought of last night. It was such an amazing experience. I carefully unwrapped his arms from around me, crawled out of bed and put on my briefs. I crept into the kitchen of the apartment we shared and made breakfast. As I was just finishing up the eggs, Victor walked out, stark naked. I nervously laughed and blushed.

"What?"

"You don't have any clothes on...."

"Oh please, you weren't complaining last night"

This time I blushed really red. Victor went into his room and came out wearing boxers. I dished out our breakfast and carried it over to the table that the Russian man was sitting at.

"Whooot woooo (imagine this Victor whistling), you should wear briefs more often so I can see how sexy that ass is"

I blushed an even brighter red, I don't think I could've gotten anymore red. I set the plates down and sat down across from Victor. We started eating.

"Phichit and Chris have come to Japan and want to meet us for dinner. I agreed"

"Ok, where at?, I want them to try a pork cutlet bowl"

"Lily jean's common eatery"

"Ok good!"

Then we both headed off to work (aka practice). We entered the rink and a whole new sense overcame us. I don't think I could ever love anything as much as I love ice skating. Whenever I think about it I get this warm happy feeling in my stomach... wait, I get that feeling with Victor, does that mean? No it couldn't possibly! Even if I can't tell him because he will think I am not good enough and leave me. After skating we were both hot and sweaty so got into the shower... together. Nothing super sexual happened, we just washed each other out of love and care not lust. When we got out of the shower I went into my room. I put on my fall out boy t-shirt (I'm sorry, I had to) and sweatpants because Lily Jean's was really casual. I walked into the living room to see my boyfriend sitting on the couch watching tv. I smiled lovingly and just gazed at him. He was beautiful with his tall slender but muscular frame, platinum hair, and blue eyes, the complete opposite of me; black hair, brown eyes, short. I often wonder how I got so lucky as to actually be dating Victor Nikiforov, five time Grand Prix Final winner.

"Do I look good"

"Huh"

"Well you have only been staring at me for five minutes"

"Oh sorry"

I was a tomato again.

"Well lets go and stop daydreaming"

"Right"

I followed Victor to his car like an obedient puppy. We entered the car and Victor started the car. He placed one hand on the steering wheel and one on my hand. I blushed and laced our hands together. I was nervous to see Phichit because I hadn't called him in a while and I knew he was upset. Since I was nervous I started playing with my hands out of habit... except when I looked down at my hands I saw I was playing with Victors hand. I ripped my hands away from his.

"Sorry"

"For what?"

"For playing with your hand"

"No it's fine I actually find it kind of cute"

"Oh"

The tips of my ears turned red.