Author's notes

First of all, thanks for reading my fics and commenting. Ur feedback is really and deeply appreciated. We have come a long way and Im glad to see more and more people enjoying the idea of SuperArrow. So welcome everyone to our cozy fandom, u will find fun and peace here along with great stories from many different people among sites like FF.net, wattpad and AO3. I have been receiving so many good ideas from u guys, that I changed my mind about doing just a short Xmas story. It will have 4 chapters, each one dealing with a different topic. We start with flashbacks so u guys can understand what happened between Crisis on Earth X and now (months after, when they are already married). Yes, we will see the wedding and a bunch of other fun stuff.

Warning: I like Mon El, but at some point, things won't be so great for him. See, Oliver and Kara talk a lot, he is not happy about what happened when he came back from the future, that I can say. And you guys know Oliver, so...

Well, I'll try to post the first chapter in a few weeks (mid December) so the xmas part and new years part can happen nearby the actual holidays.

Another warning. This fic will be something like T+ (I don't even know if this rating exists hahaha). The thing is, even if some fics of mine are M rated, I can't write explicit stuff. I like using the poetics and the subtle to deal with those scenes, I think it gives them a special touch, so I'll keep things that way (some already asked for heavy stuff... sorry guys, being subtle is the best I can do).

The gif u see, someone edited as if they were our heroes, and I LOVE IT!

So see ya guys in a few weeks with a new chapter of a new fic. ^^