Episode 2 - Powerless

**Sorry it took me a while to update this book. I had my first convention as a cosplayer (fully cosplaying btw) so I was nuts with everything. It was Brazil's comic con and I went as Sara (I did my outfit and my friends' one). My friend went as Oliver and we had a lot of fun, I'm still fangirling over the whole event**

Warning: this episode is full with: Kariver fluff, steamy kariver, kariver everywhere...also a glimpse on their wedding day. Brace urselves! And enjoy ^^

--------------------------------------

Episode 2 – Powerless

Oliver drove his motorcycle really fast while Kara held tight against his waist, sitting behind him. She was terrified with the idea of losing her powers once again. The last time it happened, it wasn't so nice and a lot of trouble followed. She hoped this wasn't the case.

As soon as they got to the DEO, Alex and Winn came to her in a rush.

- Thank God! We need you... - Alex said as she hugged Kara.

- There is an alien causing trouble on a bar nearby, we have no idea where is he from...

- Guys... - Oliver interrupted them, looking worried – We have a small problem...

- I lost my powers... - Kara said in a desperate voice as Alex and Winn looked startled at her.

- What? – Alex said in shock.

- We were decorating our Christmas tree, I was levitating to put the star on the top of it and I fell to the ground... I tried to use anything else, it didn't work... What do we do now? I can't save the world without my powers...

- Babe, breathe – Oliver said as he caressed her shoulder, giving a kiss on her head. – We will figure out. And – he turned to look at her – I think is time for us to train together so you can just not rely only on your powers all the time.

Kara looked at her husband, thinking about it. Oliver could be really brutal and serious when training, she tried once. She loved him, but she was not a fan of his coaching skills, he took things way too serious. She knew it was for her own good, but still, wasn't such a nice idea.

- We already discussed this, it's not necessary...

- This situation we are in proves it is – Oliver affirmed as she looked at him, helpless.

- Oliver has a point, Supergirl... - J'onn said as he approached them.

- I hate when you are right! – Kara teased as she looked at Oliver.

- I promise to go easy on you – He said, giving her a peck on the lips as she smiled at him. – And I can go right now deal with whatever this alien is doing...

- He's an alien, Ollie...

- I can take him! – He smiled – Not the same way you do, but...

- Bring Jonn with you, then... Please! – Kara insisted as she gave him a small peck on the lips and Alex looked annoyed at them.

Alex was happy that they loved each other so much and loved to demonstrate this to everyone, but sometimes it was way too romance for her to watch while a crisis was happening.

- Let's take a look on you, shall we? – Alex said as she held Kara's arm.

- Wait... We can't let the world think Supergirl is away... It will create havoc on town – Kara said as she looked alarmed to all of them.