Kingdom of Adira

After a while i saw someone opening the door and saw......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n's POV

.....the king.

He was wearing black clothes and two swords behind his back. He was pretty good looking to be honest.

As he entered the room, he walked towards me and did a vow.

"nice to meet you,you must be the ruler of the Kingdom of Cattsie, Queen y/n" , i noticed how nice he was and i started to introduce myself too.

"nice to meet you too, and you must be the king of this kingdom, King Kirito, am i correct? " i raised an eyebrow.

"yes you are indeed correct. I heard that you are here to challenge me, if i am not mistaken" he took one of his swords and held it.

"yes, i am here to challenge you to a game and when i win, please swear to return everything this kingdom took from my kingdom"

"very well then, let us start the game tomorrow and it will also be a death match", chuckled and put back his sword.

King Kirito's POV

A girl? Challenging me to a duel? Pfffft, how stupid. But i read the story about that kingdom. They were the best players or what we call the legendary players, they have never been defeated for once, but when three murderers appeared,they killed the wise ruler there.

So i shouldnt be underestimating their queen. She's beautiful though and that caught my interest.

After she loses the game, i will make her mine and the queen of this kingdom, because her kingdom has its ruler which is her brother.

Time skip--night time--

(???) POV

Queen y/n took a bath and covered her self up with a towel.

Before she reached her closet, a hand slowly wrapped her waist (sorry for making kirito a perv).

"y-your ma-majesty??" she paused for a while with a shocked face

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING PERVERT?!!? " she shouted and covered her mouth then looked down.

King Kirito carried her and threw her to the bed. Queen y/n did her best to try not to make the towel fall.

King Kirito pinned both her hands on the side od her head and kissed her neck.

She moaned a little and when she felt the towel slip off and exposed her cleavage, she kicked the king, but luckily he jumped.

"you know, I havent really said what my price will be lately, so here it is....when i win, i will have you as my queen and continue to kiss you not only in the neck but your whole body" he smirked. And Queen y/n sweated a lot even though she took a bath.

"good luck loosing the game and being my beautiful waifu" chuckled and Queen y/n punched him but he jumped through the door.
" good night love" he the walked away.

"idiot! Dont call me 'love'because im not your love!" she yelled and mumbled "fuck you".

Time skip--the challenge--

Y/n's POV

That asshole is going to lose and for that, one third (1/3) of the taken things they took will be retrieved.

(you wore the outfit of mikasa ackerman from attack on titan and her blades too)

I walked through the stairs and when i got out of the palace, i saw many people with sword, obviously they have a sword with them always cuz this kingdom is the kingdom of swords.

Many people sorrounded the battleground and i also saw the king drinking wine.

(???) POV

"good luck, love" he gave Queen y/n a wink and smiled.

"goodluck your fat ass,tch," she then looked away.

When the bell started to ring, they fought and fought and fought until the queen pointed her sword to the king's neck. She didnt kill the king although it was a death match.

After the match Queen y/n put her blades to the ground and walked away, leaving the king shocked.

As the referee announced who the winner is, Queen y/n lend the king with a hand.

"that was a good match, love. But soon i will make you mine. But for now i will give you your price as promised." he clapped his hands twice and a maid appeared with 30 bags filled with gold.

"thank you for keeping your promise, and i will give you a little bit of price" Queen y/n kissed the king's cheek and the king blushed.

"awwww~, why not the lips? " he pouted.

"im not giving off my first kiss to you. And now if you'll excuse me, im going to go back to my kingdom now and distribute this to the people. Also, i need a carriage because my carriage broke." after what she said, King Kirito made a vow and waved goodbye.

Time skip--at the Cattsie kingdom--

The people greeted their queen happily and their queen ordered some maids to distribute the gold.

As the queen happily watched her people take their shares, a hand petted her shoulders and it was her brother, prince Uzumaki.

"so sis, your going to the next kingdom which is the kingdom of pervs right? " he jokingly laughed.

"yeah" Queen y/n punched playfully on her little brother's shoulder.

" Everyone, tomorrow i am going to the next kingdom which is the Kingdom of Shomoriin, so i want to have your trust once again" she announced.

"you fully have our trust your najesty"

"please be safe on your journey your majesty"

"we will trust our lives for you my queen"

The people continued to say such words.

"thank you everyone" she vowed.

In the morning---

Queen y/n's POV

Im going to the kingdom of pervs today........

So the second games begin...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys im just going to um... Give you a request........

Please follow me and vote, ARIGATOU!!!