explosion of colour

Every once in a while my brain decides it is going to shut down. I don't know why, but when it does, I dont need to rely on intellect  to keep me going. 
My heart decides it is going to explode. When it does all I feel is colour. Mostly blue and grey. It depends on how I am feeling.
Two days ago I was playing my piano, and my heart jolted and then exploded. It exploded in three different colours; blue, green and white. I suppose this means I was very relaxed at that moment.
Although, a week ago I visited my grandmother in hospital, and when I saw her, I felt another explosion, and this one was various shades blue. Now that I think about it, maybe the more variety of colour there is, the more mixed emotions I am feeling.
Someone special messaged me for the first time in a while yesterday. My heart immediately exploded with what felt like purple and pink and yellow. I knew this meant I was happy not only because of the bright yellow and pink colour, but because of the large grin on my face.

Now, I like to think that whenever I feel strongly, my heart has just exploded and my chest is filled with beautiful colours that represent my emotion. I imagine it is beautiful, even if I am angry, the red and orange looks beautiful, or when Im sad, the blue shades will stand out so nicely. I only need to focus on the colours rather than my negative feelings.

A/N: Hey ik this probably makes no sense to y'all but meh, it makes me feel happy