The Day of Change(Anime Crossover)

'My life is dull. I want to escape.'

I've always said that to myself. I've always thought of that. I've always prepared myself for that. But I couldn't bring myself to do so. I was afraid. Afraid of the frightening people who come inside my room in white lab coats. Afraid of the sharp and pointy objects that they prick my skin with everyday.

They always did that; coming in, giving me medication and leaving. I don't know why, but in my oldest memories, I have always been here. I don't remember  anything about my parents. I was probably too young to be able to memorize their face. Or maybe those people were my parents...? I don't know.

All I know about the word, 'parent', is the fact that they take care of their children and scold them when they do something wrong. Those people in white clothes didn't seem to fit the description of 'parents.' They never scolded me when I drew things on the wall, or when I threw my breakfast on the floor. 

'I've had enough. They've done so much to me.'

One day. One day, I will escape. One day I will feel the grass tickle my feet and know the smell of real food. One day I will recognize a color other than white. One day I will know how the pure air smells as it rides along the horizon. One day I will laugh and smile like those kids outside my window. One day I will be able to be confident enough to speak what's on my mind. One day I will break out of my personal chains and free myself. One day.

One day....

And that day is today.