Chap 1: The Matching

The staff of We got Married held a meeting to match a new couple. The Panel consists of 7 people. Namely Park Chanyeol, Byun Baekhyun, Kim Soekjin, Kim Namjoon, Park Jimin, Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok.

Jung Hoseok is the founder of the program. The others were once a part of the program. They dated, they got married, got kids and lived a happy life because of the program they met. And they are thankful to the founder who matched them well with their partners. And now, the founder requested them to become official hosts of the program since they finished doing their part on the program as couples.

Byun Baekhyun has a younger brother named Kim Taehyung. Meanwhile, Park Jimin also has a younger brother named Jeon Jungkook.

The founder had a bright idea.

"What if we pair your siblings?" Hoseok suggested on their meeting with the official hosts

"Huh? What do you mean?"Jimin asked still dumbfounded.

"Your younger brother, Jungkook and Baekhyun's younger brother named Kim Taehyung. They only have 1 year age gap. Why not pair them up?" Hoseok suggested with excitement shown on his face

"Oh yeah. They'll really make a great couple" Chanyeol added supporting the idea

"I wonder how will the both of them react to this" Yoongi smirked.

I know you're wondering how Hoseok knows their siblings. Well basically the 7 of them are all childhood friends. Hoseok, Baekhyun and Jimin all lived in Busan and they live near from each other.

Meanwhile Chanyeol and Yoongi lived in Daegu. They also are the bestest of friends. They also live just two blocks from each other.

It's quite a long story but yeah let's just focus to the soon to be couple.

They all agreed to the suggestion Hoseok made and they already setted the date of meeting. Or when they will send them the letter.

Baekhyun suggested that he'll pass the letter to his brother personally. Since they will be coming home to Busan with Chanyeol, his husband.

And also Jimin also volunteered to pass the letter personally and convince his brother with the help of Yoongi.

After a few days of convincing, both agreed they thought that maybe this will be the right time for them to enter a relationship and also maybe they thought that maybe it's destiny who's making a way to make them meet each other.

So this is the first chapter. Yes, It's short because it's still the first chapter. Will be updating soon.
Please continue reading. And also feel free to message me whenever you have questions.

Thank you💕