Chapter 9: Confession

Today is Monday. The cameras in their apartment was activated, ready to record everything that is going to happen today.

Jungkook went out early to meet someone. He needed to ask some things. And so Taehyung was left all alone at home.

Taehyung was really missing the older. He really missed his warmth. When he woke up he already felt the warmth slowly leaving as the time passes by.

He reached for his phone when he heard the familiar ringtone.

💕KOOKIE💕
Tae, I'm sorry I left without saying goodbye. I went out to meet someone. I'll be back soon. Take care.

TAETAE
Please come back soon. I feel so alone here :(

That was their contact names on each other's phone. But neither the both of them knew what their contact id was.

Taehyung was done washing up and eating so he stayed in the living room watching tv while waiting for Jungkook.

The door opened revealing Jungkook. With a big bag pack. Taehyung didn't bother to ask him about it but instead he engulfed Jungkook into a tight hug hiding his face on Jungkook's chest.

"What took you so long?" Taehyung asked slightly muffled

"I'm sorry Tae~ I just went to meet someone" Jungkook replied responding to the hug.

Taehyung felt a glint of jealousy when he heard the word meet and someone.

He released the hug and went back to the couch continuing what he started.

Meanwhile Jungkook was hiding the smile that was about to appear when he felt the younger's jealousy.

He immediately went upstairs to their shared room and posted some things on the wall and also some pictures.

He was about to post the last picture when he accidentally tripped on the leg of the chair in their room.

"Taehyung help meeeeee" he screamed at the top of his lungs which made Taehyung shot up from his position and without hesitation he ran to the staircase and went upstairs in a matter of seconds.

"W-what happened?! Why?!" He exclaimed once he opened the door to their room.

"Surprise!!" Jungkook exclaimed surprising the younger.

The younger gasped and went inside fully while observing the pictures on the walls and some quotes posted.

After looking at the walls he was now face to face with Jungkook.

"Tae by the past two weeks of us staying together, In just a little time, I know this maybe cheesy but let me tell you this.

I fell in love with you the first time I met you at the park. My mom was right you have godly feautures but yet so adorable.

I didn't fell for your features or your physical form but to be honest. I fell for everything you have. Those charms that made me fall even deeper for you every time that passes by.

Tae I-uhmmm- W- W-Will you be my boyfriend?"

Jungkook finishes his speech but it isn't scripted. He felt relieved when he finally released all the things he was keeping to himself. He was now anticipating for the younger's answer.

"J-jungkook I-I" he was cutted off

"Tae it's okay if you still don't want. I know that two weeks is just a little time-" he was lowering his head this time and was cutted off

"Of course yes. Who told you I don't want it. I want to be your boyfriend, Jeon Jungkook" he squealed making Jungkook shot up his head and turned to face him.

"W-what?!" Jungkook asked unable to believe what he just heard.

"You heard me" Taehyung said

"Ohmygod. I can't believe this." Jungkook squealed while hugging Taehyung tightly.

They broke the hug and spoke

"I love you" Jungkook said

"I love you too" Taehyung replied

Jungkook pecked the other's lips and smiled on the kiss.