Truth sets you free

"Because I went on a hunch but I was wrong. I owe them apology and I will when they want it."

- she stands up and looks out the door. I walk out to the living room and see them laughing and talking.

"What's up Michael?" I take a deep breath and look at them.

"Randy, Avery I owe you both an apology, I was wrong and I shouldn't have interfered with what you two had going on, I was wrong and I am very sorry. Hope you two can forgive me."

-they look at each other and smile then look at me.

"Of course we forgive you big brother." He leans over and kisses her, she smiles  at him.

" Thank you for apologizing Michael. We appreciate it" I give a fake smile.

"It was the right thing to do." I walk toward the dining room and hear them start laughing."

"Mike!! Come back!" I turn and see Janet waving me over. "That was payback for your shenanigans. They aren't dating, they did It to make you mad."

"I liked it though." Randy smiled at me.

"In confused."

"Mother said you were going to apologize, I told Avery to kiss Randy after she said she forgave you. See how you would react...just like i thought."

"Michael what's going on?"

"In not happy anymore. She's not the woman I fell in love with, she doesn't want to have my children, she's distant."

"Talk to her."

"What do you think I've been doing Randy..."

"This sucks."

"Yeah and I love her but I know that me wanting someone else isn't a good sign..."

"go to counseling son" we all looked at my mother when my bodyguard looked at me and signaled for me, I walked over.

"Its Mrs.Lisa. " I took the phone

"Hello??"

"Michael where are you?"

"My mother's house."

"We have to talk can you come home?"

"Sure. " I hand the phone back and walk over and kiss my mother's cheek, say goodbye to everyone then head home.

---Avery POV---

" well..."

"She's cheating on him." We look at Randy.

"What??"

"With her ex husband. She's cheating on Michael." I looked at ms katie and she had a somber look. I looked at Janet.

"Wait for him to tell us Avery."

"He's about to get ambushed and has no one to lean on."

"He will call one of us." I bite my lip and look out the window.

---Michael POV----

"Lisa?!?!" I yell when I walk through the door." She walks out giving me a half smile.

"hi michael."

"What's up? You wanna talk?"

"i do, we have something important to talk about. I've been meaning to speak to you on why I'm hesitant on getting pregnant..."

"Why?"

"Im already pregnant!" I smile big! And proceed to run to her when she puts her hand up.

"What?? Why aren't you happy?!?! We're having a baby!"

"No we are not." I look at her sideways.

" What do you mean? Your pregnant..."

"Not by you."

---Avery POV---

I went home about an hour after Michael left and was pacing worried sick, hoping she wouldn't tell him she was cheating on him. I prayed she didn't break his heart that viciously. I called.janet and hoped she had heard something when my doorbell rang. I walked over and looked out the peep hole to see Michael standing there. I hung up the phone and opened the door, his face was red, eyes were puffy from.crying. I grabbed his hand and pulled him inside. Liam followed and shut the door behind us, I took him to my bed and sat him down, I removed his shoes and layed him down, he grabbed my hand.

"Lay with Me please." I shook my head and climbed on the other side of him, he turned to me, I brushed his hair out of his face and kisses his forehead. We laid there in silence until he fell asleep. I got up and went out to the living room.

"You hungry???" He smiled.

"Liam. And I'm a little hungry."

"I am going to cook up so spaghetti. You want some?" I asked.

"Yes please."

"Alright."

I cooked spaghetti and then went back to my room to check on Michael but the bed was empty, I went and looked in the bathroom to see him staring in the mirror.

"What's wrong with me?"

"Nothing." I turn him to face me. "Your very forward, I will give you that."

"Why would she do me like this?!?" He breaks down crying, I pulled him into an embrace.

" She never deserved you." He pulled back and looked at me.

"You hungry?"

"No...and can we not tell anyone I'm here, I want to hide out for a few days. Clear my mind."

"Of course Michael. That's what friends are for"

He hugged me again then climbed back in the bed and laid there. I felt bad for him...but happy at the same time. God I'm horrible.