Four Bedrooms

Today is the big day! Honestly, I wouldn't change what I do for anything! I may not become a millionaire out of this job, but it's the best job ever. I get to be crazy on camera with my friends and get paid to do it! It's crazy! Of course, this has given me a lot of other opportunities, like acting and many auditions in movies and stuff, but I still love what I do even without all the glamour.

I woke up pretty early this morning, around 10 am. I know it's not that early, but for me it is! I did all my packing, since I'm moving today! I'm not bringing much, I only have a big backpack, mostly filled with clothes! I decide to do my hair and make up since Ally and Dex are picking me up to have lunch together before the meeting!

I decide to go with silky, straight hair and a very casual outfit. Cargo, capris pants, pink flip flops and a short, tight, black strappy top. Sometimes I dress like a skater/tomboy, but my super fit body makes it look less masculine lol! It's really sunny outside, so I also have my sunglasses on. As for my make up, I do my classic summer make up routine: very light foundation (almost none, cause I hate it when it gets sticky from the heat), shimmery eye shadow, a small amount of black eye shadow to create a smokey effect, lots and lots of mascara and some natural/nude lipstick. I also shower myself with perfume and deodorant. 

Soon enough, my door bell rings. I run down stairs to answer the door.

"Hey!" I greet Ally while she walks in

"Where's Dex?" I ask confused as I close the door behind them

"He's meeting us at the Getty Center" Ally informs me

"Oh okay... I'm ready, just one sec..." I say and run upstairs to grab my backpack and purse

*******************************************

It's around 2pm and we just arrived in front of the building where the meeting is happening.

Shit! We're a bit late. I hope the Janoskians boys are not here yet! I hate being late, but somehow I always manage to do so!

We walk in the building and try to find the room. Ah, here it is! We open the door to see 5 boys running around a big room and some other middle aged dudes sitting around.

"Hiii..." I say sounding shy

"Oh, hi! Skye Reef!" A man wearing a v-neck says and stands up from his chair.

Suddenly the boys stop running around and now they're just standing staring at us.

"Hi" I say again looking at the boys

The guy with the v-neck comes up to me and shakes my hand

"Hi, I'm Rick" he says and smiles

"Hi, nice to meet you.." I say

He introduces himself to Dex and Ally too.

"Come on in you guys! Have a sit" an other man says from the table in the corner of the room.

I start walking until I reach the Janoskians boys. I smile trying to be friendly and to make a good first impression.

"Hi guys... I'm Skye..." I say and wave at them

Huh? Did I just wave at them? Oh God, why am I being shy all of a sudden?

"Hey! I'm James.." James says and gives me a hug.

Aww he seems so sweet!

James moves along and introduces himself to the guys as I say hi to the rest of the boys.

"Hi, I'm Jai, this is Luke, and Daniel..." Jai says and we all say hi to eachother

"And this is-" Jai begins to say but doesn't have the time to finish his sentence