Movie Night

Skye's POV

I woke up by my alarm clock. I slowly blink my eyes open and turn off the alarm. Ugh, fuck. 10 am.

Again, I know this isn't early for most people, but I'm not used to getting up before noon!

I stretch out before I stand up and go to the bathroom. I quickly wash my face and brush my teeth. I walk back into the bedroom.

"Beau... Beau wake up..." I try not to be too loud, but Beau isn't responding. I shake him a little bit and he finally flickers his eyes

"Mmmmmh..." is all he could say but lets a small smile sneak up on his face

"Come on dude, we gotta get ready for the shooting..." I explain to him and make sure he's completely woken up

"Mmm okay babe" he says and throws the covers off of him, reveling his amazing, hot body.

Don't look, don't look, don't look!

I walk out the room and go over to James and Jai's room. I slowly open the door and get in.

"Rise and shiiiinnnee!" I say and start waking the boys up

"Fuck ooofff!" Jai says in his sleep

"Come on dudes! Wake up!" I say a bit more firmly now

"5 more minutes" James mumbles

"Get up you fuckers!" I say before I walk out the door.

I walk back to my room and start picking up my outfit, while Beau is i the bathroom, probably taking a shower, since I hear water running.

One of the best things about my job, is that they pay me to wear the clothes I like. Most of people on TV have a stylist that decides the outfits for them. But, I have created a signature style of my own, so now I have clothing labels sponsoring me and paying me to wear their clothes. Most of them are skate-style clothing brands, but when I feel a bit more fancy I wear cute, girly clothes too.

Today, I decide to wear something casual and cute. A new pair of washed out, tight jeans, a white and pink raglan shirt with a black Volcom logo printed on it and my old ripped up Vans. As for my hair, I'm probably gonna put them up in a high ponytail.

Beau gets out of the bathroom, right on time when I need to go in.

"Bathroom's all yours babe" Beau simply says

Wow, he is all done up. His hair is perfectly straight but also kind of messy and he's wearing an OBEY muscle tee with washed out jeans and Vans.

He looks so hot! Okay, concentrate Skye!

*******************************

After doing my make up and dressing up, I walk downstairs to find almost everyone sitting in the kitchen.

"Morning boys!" I say as Ally is not here and it's only guys around

"Good morning!" everyone says

"Wow, who made breakfast?" I ask all surprised

"Dex did!" Luke informs me

"Mmmm smells awesome bro!" I say

"Thanks. Hey, do you want coffee?" he offers

"God yes!" I say eagerly. I love coffee.

"Okay, I'm ready!" we hear Ally saying as she's walking down the stairs

"Morning babe" Dex says

Wait, 'babe' ? I guess it's official!

"Yeah! Morning 'babe' !" I make fun of them and Ally punches me lightly on the arm