1 - Goodbye my native country

Anya sighed and looked from room in her bedroom the last time

Anya sighed and looked from room in her bedroom the last time. ,,Why do we have to move? And why to South Park? The total Colorado shithole?.." she said to herself sad looking on the cars outside. ,,Goodbye my home city - goodbye Kimball.. Goodbye Nebraska.." Judith was standing in the doors sad looking on her sad daughter. ,,Is everything alright, honey?" she asked and stepped in the room. ,,No, mum.. Nothing is alright.." Anya answered while looking from the window. ,,I have my only friend here. You know I have problem with meeting new people." she said with tears in her eyes. ,,I know, An.. But we have to move out.." Judith said looking on the floor. She felt bad for Anya, but she knew too good, that this is the only way, out. ,,And why South Park?" Anya looked on her mother. ,,Well... Anya.. We are out of money, so we have to move to that house after grandma and sell this house." Judith answered. ,,And why don't we sell the house after grandma?" asked Anya again. ,,Because that house is a lot smaller and we will get more money from this one.. This house will pay out all of our debts.. Anya sighed again and walked to the hall. ,,And do you think there will be some sexy boys?" heard Anya her sister Tessa asking Lori. ,,I dunno, but I hope so. I already know one girl from there. Her name is Bebe. She is fine." Lori answered. Anya, Tessa and Lori were triplets but they were really different. Mainly by their characters. Lori was really friendly, it was easy for her to find new friends. Tessa was kinda mean and she was always the popular girl. And Anya? She was an asocial. She was really shy and she had only one friend - her neighbor Steve. He was just like her. Lori had really long, light ginger hair. Tessa had shorter curly ginger hair. And Anya had medium length ginger hair. ,,I only hope, that bullying won't meet me there." said Anya to herself. Gasper was already carrying boxes to the car. ,,Anya, have you got everything packed up?" he shouted from the stairs. ,,Yes dad, I have.." answered Anya sadly. ,,Lori, Tessa, bring the last boxes to the car." ,,Sure dad!" shouted Tessa on her father. Anya didn't understand, how could they be so cool with it. Her phone ringed in her pocket. It was Steve. She picked it up. ,,Hello Anya." she heard the good known voice in the phone. ,,Hello Steve.." she answered sadly. ,,Don't be so sad. You will definitely find some friends." tried Steve make his friend feel better. ,,I don't know.. I just wanna stay here." said Anya. ,,We can meet on holidays and that. We will Skype every evening. Believe me, it will be fine there." said Steve kindly, to make Anya happy. ,,Girls, come to the car. We're leaving in a while." heard Anya her mum calling on her and her sisters. ,,Steve, we are leaving.. If you want, come to our house to say goodbye." she said to the phone. ,,Ok, I'm coming." Steve answered and hanged up. Anya went through all the rooms in their house the last time and then went outside to meet her best friend. ,,I hope you will enjoy it there." smiled Steve on Anya and they hugged. ,,I'll miss you." said Steve. ,,I will miss you too." Anya answered. ,,Goodbye." they said to each other and Anya sitted to the car. She waved to Steve and felt like someone has broken her heart. She was already missing her home. She had a long way to go yet, but she knew that the final distance will change her life forever..