Diaries of mistakes~Emma (part 2)

Mark burner....

He was a transfer student from Texas and he was super hot, he had green eyes like emeralds and had muscles built like a temple, and had perfect dimples.I fell in love immediately, but I had to shake out of it. I couldn't let him destroy my future, so I tried to avoid him. When ever he was in the hallway, I would go all the way around the long way, if he was in front of my locker I would go to class without my books, if he was using the water fountain I would go the whole class period with a dry throat. I would do anything to not look into those dreamy eyes, but sadly he was in all my classes but social studies. So it will be Impossible,It's going to be a rough year.

Mark never talked to me until my secound semester, in Math class. Mr.Robin was out the room getting paper and every one was noisy and throwing paper like usual and then like if its in slow motion. Mark comes in the classroom late like always with his green eyes, his golden brown hair and his flirty smile that makes all the girls melt over him, especially me. He looks around the classroom for a seat and spots the one by me. I prayed and prayed he wouldn't sit in the empty desk to my right, but lucky me he sat in that exact spot. I take a risk to look at him while he's talking to his friends hoping no one would notice. His lips were perfect as they moved up and down while he was speaking his beautiful words. His lips were a perfect pink color. I could show all my love and affection right now by placing my lips on his. I could imagine a future with us, in it together. When we have to go separate directions in the hallway we hug. While we walk down the hallways we hold hands never letting go, and when were outside to go home we kiss to say goodbye, only to talk on the phone for hours with eachother when we get home. I lean in, lost in those emerald green eyes of his. A loud bang interrupts my lovely thoughts. Only a secound later I noticed that the loud noise was me... falling off my chair.