Chapter 4: Off to my new home

Y/N's PoV:

     When Jeff brought up my mother, it hurt a lot. I know he didn't mean to since we just met, but it still hurts. "Anyways, enough about me. I don't like talking about my past," I told Jeff, shaking off his hand from my shoulder. "I'm sorry I brought it up Y/N," Jeff mumbled, looking at the floor. "It's fine Jeff," I said, raising his head with my hand. He smiled gently at me and I returned the smile. "Would you like to get going Y/N," Jeff said, ushering me to the broken window. "Where are we going?" I asked, taking a step near the window, the glass shining in the sunlight. "To my home of course. Where you're given the chance to start over," he replied, sitting on the window sill. I looked back at the hallways behind me. Was I really willing to give my education and career up? A little voice in my head told me to just go with him. I obeyed because this voice is there to help me make decisions a lot. "I'll come with you Jeff. On one condition." I stepped on the broken glass with my black shoes. "And that is?" He asked. "Make sure I'm safe there," I told him with a gentle smile. He didn't say anything and jumped out the window.

     "Come on Y/N! It isn't that far of a drop! It's just the first floor!" Jeff yelled up to me. Pfft! He thinks I'm scared to jump? Why jump when I can float? I took a step off the window sill and floated delicately down to the grass. He took my hand in his bleached white one and started running. "Um Jeff?" I asked. "Hm?" "Why are we running?" I said pulling on his arm to slow down. He stopped. "I don't know, just, running makes you go places faster. And I'm fucking hungry as shit! I hope Slender got food yesterday!" He panicked. "Calm down Jeff. I have a solution," I replied, linking his arm with mine.

          Jeff's PoV:

     I have no idea what Y/N plans to do. I'm kinda scared... She grabbed my arm and shut her eyes tightly. "Psst. Y/N. What are you doing?" I whispered, confused by her actions. She didn't answer me, but I was getting very dizzy. "Where to?" She asked, opening one of her e/c eyes. "Slender Mansion?" I said confused. "Got it!" She closer her eye once again, and everything went black....