Chapter 5: At the Slender Mansion

Y/N's PoV:
Teleportation; the perfect way to travel. Jeff's face was all scrunched up, his eyes not closed, because... well.. he can't close his eyes. We ended up in front of a huge mansion deep in the woods. It was filled with tall trees; only letting little rays of sunlight on to the forest floor. His face relaxed as he looked back at me. I unlinked my arm from his and look at his pale face. I seem to be in s daze even though I don't really notice it.

"Well, here we are! My home; the Slender Mansion," he pointed to the big house. I shook my head harshly to get myself out of my daze. "It's...It's amazing! Better than any other house I've ever seen!" My face was beaming with joy. Maybe I'll finally be respected here; I can only hope.

     "Well, come on Y/N! I have to introduce you to the others!" He ran up to the old wooden porch of the mansion. "O-Others..?" I trembled. I've never been a people and Jeff was the only one I'd let into my life; other than my mother of course. He sighed, "Y/N, you'll be okay. I promise on my life." "Who am I kidding?! I have no life!" He laughed, thinking his joke was hilarious. I just rolled my eyes at his "humour". "So, are you ready? I'm 100% sure they'll love you, just like everyone loves me!" He flipped his long, unkept hair with the ultimate sass. "Yes, I'm coming," I try to catch up to him while my h/c locks sway in the slight breeze while I run.

     It didn't take long for me to hear a slight buzz in my ears. I don't think anything of it and shake it off like it's nothing. But as I inch towards the large house, the buzzing gets louder. It almost sounds like static from a television when you choose a channel that isn't connected at the moment; that sort of static. I cover my ears because it's giving me a massive headache, as a drop to the dirt covered ground below me. I clench my eyes shut, trying to ignore the pain it's causing me, but it just keeps getting louder. I open one of my eyes and see Jeff isn't even phased by it. 'What the hell?! Why isn't he being affected my the awful noise?' He just continues walking up to the old looking porch in front of me. "Y/N! You coming?" He says concerned. I can't respond to him because of the pain. "Jeffery, who is this human and why did you bring her here?" A deep voice asked Jeff. "I brought her here because she's different Slender! She's special! Not like any of the people I've seen before!" He faces this thing called Slender. I'm so confused of what's going on. Who's Slender? Why does he sound so angry with Jeff? Am I supposed to even be here? I have no idea, I'm just kinda nervous about what's gonna happen to me....