Chapter 11: Explaining

Jack- What do you want?
Zach- we need to tell you something..
Kate- and would you please let them explain without interrupting every two seconds..
Daniel- go ahead...

Jonah- ok.. Um.. We think that the band isn't working anymore.. We aren't connected.. We are angry at each other and we just cant seem to make anything work...

Jack- and whose fault is that?!
Jonah- just stop ok.. We need to keep this civilised!
Jack- whatever!

Zach- anyway.. Jonah, Ally Kate and I are starting up a band..

Corbyn- wow.. I thought we were going to fix this... I.. Wow..
Daniel- so this is what your doing! Your leaving your bro's for some random chicks you met last week!
Zach- well are we really bro's anymore? Because it doesn't seem like it!
Corbyn- I support you.. I don't think what your doing is right.. But I support you..
Kate- thank you.. I really appreciate that..
Corbyn- but it is a bit ridiculous that your going to leave something that WE worked for.. Altogether...
Jonah- its our choice!
Daniel- Yeah.. It may be your choice! But your choice is about to ruin 3 lives and break many peoples hearts.. What about the limelights!
Jack- Yeah! People look up to you and your gonna break their hearts!

Kate- yeah? Well guess what? I looked up to you guys! Your music helped me and my dream was to meet you!

Jack- pfft your brother is Logan Paul! Why would you be a fangirl! People fan girl over you!

Kate- I always had a passion for music but I had never had listened to a band in which I connected with every song! I became obsessed with your band! I wrote fanfics about you guys! And then you all except for Jonah and Zach broke my heart when you didn't believe me! You thought I was fake! And you know what? That killed me inside.. Bye.. I have to leave..

Corbyn- wow..
Jack- talk about attention seeking geez

(A/N- hey guys! I just wanted to say that I'm not hating on ANY of the boys! I love them all this is just how I'm writing my story! Hope you understand!)