Chapter 16: Take Me!

1 week later...

Its 2am.. You lay awake in your bed staring up at the blank ceiling.. You hear creaking but you assume its natural.. You turn to Jonah on the bed next to you... He's fast asleep.. So are Ally and Zach lying on the floor..

You hear the door creak open.. You jolt up scared.. You see a hand grasp the door and a figure.. You can't make it out.. It comes closer.. You see a knife glistening in the moonlight...

Unknown- You will come with me..
Kate- Angie? what do you want?!
Angie- I want you gone.. You always get the attention!
Kate- I'm staying here! What are going to do? Stab me? Make the family hate you?
Angie- no.. I'm going to do something that you will regret for the rest of your life!

She holds the knife up to the moonlight and steps towards Jonah..

Kate- ANGIE! NO!

You leap over to her and push  her down. She still manages to hit him and you call the police drowning in your own tears you lay next to him. Angie still on the floor.

Kate- Angie?! How could you do this?!

Ally and Zach wake up and rush over to you both.. Ally rushes downstairs to bring in the police and ambulance. Zach leaps onto Angie making her unable to move. You watch in tears as Jonah gets taken away. Your best friend... Possibly gone forever...