Pt. 3 | I need you .. Please..

3 TBC~~~

These guys grabbed my waist pulling me closer to them asking if I was single, I said no. Jungkook didn't notice but I took a couple of shots of the strongest wine they got even though I'm only 20 and jungkook is 21. After a couple of shots I was already drunk and I really wanted to make jungkook jealous and punish me. Then I thought of a idea I picked a guy out then I was twerking my ass on his dick. Then that guy said "Your a pretty good dancer" he winked at me "oh and I'm Chanyeol by the way" another wink again. I sighed when every time he was winking.

~JUNGKOOK POV~
I was looking for y/n all over man where can that women be?! Then I spotted her with a man?! She is my girlfriend how can she do that?! I run over there and punch a familiar guy in the stomach he groaned and y/n giggled and said bye. He winked at her and she acted like she caught it and she put it towards her heart. I rented a room and I really needed to punish her. I was figuring the way how to do this........
              ~End Of Jungkooks POV~

~Y/n's POV~
I saw jungkook coming this way and he punched Chanyeol and he groaned which made me giggle and said bye. He winked at me so I acted like I caught it and put it towards my heart. He put us in a room in guessing he rented it? First he stripped off his clothes leaving him in his boxers. I just left my clothes on, after that he said "Does my Kitten want to get punished?" I just nodded and winked sexily. Jungkook said "Is my kitten hungry" he smirked looking down at his boxers. I winked and licked my lips and nodded. He pulled down his boxers and his dick springed out of his boxers. He smirked widely while I look in shock of how big it is. I went in the bathroom and got undressed I came out with just my bra and panties. He smirked I just got kinda shy but he stood in front of the bed and went in doggy position but I faced his dick. Then, I just licked the tip he groaned and said "just put it in your mouth y/n" He said as he groaned even more when I licked the tip of his dick a couple of more times. Then I put my whole mouth on his dick and I just sucked without my tongue then I put my tongue and swirled it a couple of times. He groaned and he gave me a warning that he was about to cum I just sucked harder and swirled my tongue faster. He groaned then came and now I went to the position and I lauded down with my legs spread apart he held them and I was shaking so bad that I needed to let a small fart. He didn't notice but he said "don't worry baby it will just hurt a little bit then it will be better" he said with his bunny smile. I just nodded to him he stuck his dick in to my pussy. I let a tear out of how painful it was and he saw it and wiped it and he smiled and gave me a peck.

~JUNGKOOKS POV~
Y/n sucked the juice out of me but she always likes to tease me and when I came she swallowed it and she went to lay down I saw her  lay down and spread her legs and I held he legs while I pointed my Dick at her entrance she started to shake really bad I didn't know why but I need her right this second but I decided to tell her something "don't worry baby it will hurt a little bit then it will be better". I then stuck it in while I felt her right walls around my dick it felt good. After I looked at her she must've been going through pain cause I saw a tear come from he eye I wiped it and leaned forward for a peck. 
                 ~END OF POV~

~Y/N's POV~
After from a few thrusts he smiled at me but now I felt pleasure and I let out small moans. Now he kept trying to thrust and giving me hickeys at the same. He did all the way down to my stomach now I said " J-j-jungkook please go faster " he smiled liked he have been waiting for this moment. He went faster and deeper I felt as if he was getting bigger by every thrust. I was trying not to moan it I did several times. He kept going faster and faster by every thrust he did he looked as if I knew he were to cum. He did I arched my back when I came like 1 second after he came he pulled out laid by me and kissed me into a passionate kiss now he was tired of thrusting a lot he wanted me to get on top of him...

~JUNGKOOKs POV~
I came then she arched back and she came on me. I got tired so I pulled out of her pussy. I laid by her pulling her into a passionate kiss and I was tired I wanted her more I needed her I wanted her to get on me. She know got ready and squeezed my dick I have a soft moan and I told her "stop y/n please .. I need you..." y/n said "really?" She gave another squeeze and I kinda came she licked it right off but she stood up and she slipped while holding my Dick. Rather than that she slipped on my dick and she gave a moan.
                 ~END OF POV~

~Y/N's POV~
So I positioned myself and I gave his dick a squeeze jungkook let out a soft moan and said "stop y/n .. please.. I need you..." I replied "really?" And squeezed it again he kinda came so I licked it. I stood up and positioned myself again I ended up slipping while holding his dick, but I ended up on it and gave a moan. I started to tease him by going slow that also meant I'm teasing myself, too. Jungkook let out the smallest moan I ever heard! But he said "faster... y/n.... please I need it more faster...." I just went bouncing up and down like really fast. He came again I didn't but he could tell I was tired so he signaled me to lay by him while I rest.
~Morning~
He got up and I didn't notice that he got dressed when I woke up he smiled and kissed my forehead. He said "Did you like that fun yesterday?" He said with a smirk. I said "yeah but exhausting kookie" I covered my eyes while saying it. I tried to walk to the bathroom I ended up falling and I giggled. Jungkook came to me and asked if I was ok I just nodded and he carried me to the bathroom he was watching me use the bathroom he watched me while I was using the bathroom.  I felt as horny as ever now but I can't show it otherwise it's gonna take forever again.  I asked shyly "do you want to have a baby jungkook?" He looked at me..... in shock..... he answered.......
               ~end of Pt. 3~

Did you guys like it? I'm not sure but I really hoped you did :D Also, I hope you know the answer to it👀. Hope you have a good day☺️ I love JUNGKOOK even tho my bias is Jimin❤️.❤️ it's hard making FF's.
~Annyeong~
My name is Isis btw💕